Chapter 44 - Little Children

(9 months later)

Narcissa was also in the Harlington Manor, staying with her little grandchildren. Last time when Y/n gave birth, Narcissa came over on the next day, for they all expected her that she'll give birth on that next day.

The Harlingtons and Malfoys, except for Y/n, Draco and Lady Harlington, are in the living room while Y/n was giving birth to her 3rd child. Again, Lucius didn't come, for he doesn't take any interest on muggles or his own grandchildren.

Draco felt anxious whilst holding his wife's hand. He noticed that Y/n is having a hard time giving birth than before.

"I feel tired," she panted.

"Dearest, try to fight it," Told her mother.

"Push, milady, push." Said the Doctor.

"Y/n, sweetheart, don't give up," Draco furrowed his eyebrows.

Y/n pushed all she can even tears were already on her eyes until the baby was delivered successfully.

The Doctor looked up at the three with a smile.

"It's a girl," he exclaimed as the nurse gave the baby to Y/n.

Y/n smiled down at her beautiful girl.

"She looks like an angel," she stated.

"She looks like you," Draco smiled.

"Stella," Y/n gave their little girl a name, and she gave Stella a second name after her great-grandmother. "Stella Danica Malfoy."

——*☁︎︎☾☁︎︎*——

(3 years later)

Scorpius and Perseus are now six whilst their little sister, Stella, is three.

Stella indeed looks like her mother, her green eyes, smile, and nose, but only her hair is different. Platinum blonde like Draco's.

While Y/n passed by at the playroom, she found Draco reading a book to his children along with Coco and Coco's puppy, Muffy, that was given by the owner of it's mother.

Then Y/n heard Stella saying,

"Dada Ferret!" she clapped while looking at Draco. It gave Draco a stun.

Y/n chuckled, she remembered when Draco told her that he was turned into a white ferret on his 4th year in Hogwarts.

"Papa, why do you look like a ferret like in this book," Perseus showed his father a picture of a ferret in a Children's Encyclopedia.

"Indeed," Said Scorpius. "Papa, why? Like.... look, it's white like your hair."

Scorpius and Perseus laughed, along with their little sister.

Draco was speechless. He doesn't know what words to utter.

"Ok, children, it's time to go to bed." Y/n interrupted them before they could say anything to their father. Y/n went to Stella to carry her. "Come on now, you two," Y/n giggled.

"Yes, Mama." Said Scorpius and Perseus in unison as they ran outside the room, going to their bedroom.

"Draco, are you coming?" Y/n looked at Draco.

"Hmm..." Draco lifted his head, looking at Y/n. "Ye...Yeah," he stuttered. "I'm coming." he stood up from the chair as they made their way out of the playroom.

——*☁︎︎☾☁︎︎*——

They went to the boys' bedroom, tucking them to sleep and giving them their goodnight kisses. Then next, Stella who is already yawning. Y/n placed Stella on her bed as she drifted off to sleep.

Y/n smiled and gave her a kiss on her forehead. Draco did too.

As Y/n closed the door to Stella's room, she began to chuckle.

"Why are laughing?" Draco asked, curiously.

"Love, they just called you ferret. You should've seen your face earlier," She giggled as they both walked to their bedroom.

"It's just weird that they really called be that." He sighed.

They both changed into their pajamas and tucked their selves into their shared bed, hugging each other. Draco placed a piece of her hair behind her ear whilst looking deeply into her eyes.

"I can't believe we have come this far." Draco smiled. "We may have grown up in two different worlds, but fate has still found its way to brought us together."

"I know, I thought that time at the London Season, I would spend my entire life with someone I do not love." she sighed. "But, it's all thanks to you that you have brought me to this future." She said calmly. "You saved me from that dreadful season."

Draco smiled and leaned closer, kissing her on the lips.

"I love you, Y/n." Draco smiled.

"I love you too, Draco."