Chapter 7 - Internet?

Draco was awoken by the rays of the sun that went through the white sheer curtains of the window. He groaned, rolling to the side as he faces the wall to avoid the light and trying to get back to his sleep, but he was barked by Coco. He rolled again, peeking on the floor only to see Coco with gleaming eyes and standing up as he rested his paws on the side of the bed, waiting for him to wake up. He decided to get out of bed and petted Coco on his head.

"Where's Y/n?" He asked him.

Coco led him outside his room, running straight to the dining table. Draco followed and is greeted by the breakfast on the table. Eggs, bacon and two slices of bread. It was left for him.

After he ate, Coco gently brushed his paw on his lower leg, asking for him to follow him. Draco did what Coco wants and followed him upstairs. Draco opened the door to the dance room and was greeted by the dancing Y/n.

Y/n got interrupted when Coco again ran to her, wagging its tail in front of her and walked back to Draco, causing Y/n to turn around.

"Oh! Draco, You're awake. Have you eaten the breakfast I left you?"

"Yes. Thank you."

"Hey, you don't need to thank me." She chuckled. "We're roommates now. And oh, by the way, I was just wondering if I could help on finding Astoria. Is it ok for you?"

Draco couldn't believe what he heard. The girl in front of him is willing to help him, not just letting him stay at her humble abode, but to help him unite with the girl he loves.

"Won't it bother you?" Asked he.

She smiled, slightly shaking her head. Then, notices the boy's pajama. All black. "Are all your clothes really black?"

Draco looked down at his clothes. "Yes, is something wrong?"

"You seem to look like you're going to attend a funeral or especially a business meeting perhaps. People would look at you weird in here. Do you have any spare money to buy you enough clothes?"

"Yes."

"I'll take you shopping later after when I help you find Astoria."

——*☁︎︎☾☁︎︎*——

Y/n locked the door to her apartment whilst holding Coco's leash and walked out of the building.

"Where are we going?" Draco asked her while walking down the street.

"The Public Library." She replied.

"How can we find her there?"

"The Internet." She smiled.

"Internet?"

"Yes, the internet. We can look over at the names of people who lives or stays in Nottingham."

Draco got silent. He doesn't know what the word Internet is. Muggle word he presume. He hasn't heard anything like it, but he's willing to find out and see what this Internet do.

They have arrived at the Public Library. Y/n greeted the lady in the front counter, Mrs. Sanders. Mrs. Sanders have been used to Y/n going in and out of the library and is friends with her.

"May I leave Coco with you for a moment, Ms. Sanders?" Asked she.

"Oh, yes dear. And who is this young gentleman with you?" She smiled. "Don't tell me you already got a boyfriend? Whatever happened to that boy named Tyler-"