Chapter 13 - Polyjuice

Afternoon came and the three doesn't have any classes this afternoon. So, all of them, including Draco, are in the dance room, practicing again for the contest.

"I must say Draco, you are already getting pretty good at it, I mean, no, YOU are excellent." Nathan clapped.

"Thank you, Nathan." Thanked Draco.

"You're Welcome, but Nat will do."

"Oh no, sh*t, sh*t." Lucy came running in. "Mother is coming. Said she wanted to check on you."

"Oh sh*t, where is she now?" Asked Nathan.

"Wait," Lucy texted her mother. "She said she's still at school, but going out."

"And school is like a 15 minute walk here." Said Y/n.

They all came into realization when Y/n told them that school is just nearby. They all ran outside, leaving Nathan who couldn't walk properly.

"Hey! You guys forgot me." Shouted Nathan, trying to walk faster.

——*☁︎︎☾☁︎︎*——

Draco came out of his room, holding a bottle of Potion. Y/n cut a strand of Nathan's hair and gave it to Draco.

"Here," Said she, handing Draco a piece of hair.

"Thank you." Draco placed the hair in the potion.

Draco drank the potion. Y/n watched him drink it, but her eyes went down to his jaw. Draco has been living with her for months and even practiced dancing with her, but just now that she noticed how fine his jaw was, and the sweat from his neck just made Y/n look heated.

Y/n closed her eyes and shook her head immediately. She wondered why she felt that, she doesn't know what feeling it was. All she knows is, she shouldn't do that.

"Y/n, are you alright?" Asked Lucy.

"Yeah," she nervously replied. "Quite alright."

Draco closed his eyes after drinking the Potion called Polyjuice. He looks disgusted by the taste of the potion. Y/n guessed it taste pretty bad.

Draco's skin started to form like Nathan's. His eyes turned green, his skin turned a bit brown, and his body shaped like Nathan.

"Mrs. Hillary incoming," Warned Nathan, who is looking outside the window from Y/n's bedroom.

"Quick, we better hurry." Lucy grabbed Y/n and Draco's hand, pulling them up to the dance room while Nathan stayed to hide.

As they got up in the Dance Room, Y/n looked at Draco. He surely does looks like Nathan now, not a single feature of his was left in his face and hands, only that's left is his voice.

"Can you try talking like Nat?" asked she.

"I'll try," He cleared his throat and began to try. "How's this?"

"Make it more sassy," uttered Lucy.

"What?" Draco looked at Lucy confusedly.

And Mrs. Hillary or Catherine, walked inside the room.

"Ah, it's good to see all of you here," Catherine smiled.

"Good afternoon, Catherine." Y/n greeted.

Lucy lightly hit Draco's arm with her elbow, letting him know that he should do the same.

"Good Afternoon, Mrs- I mean, Catherine."

"Nat, whatever happened to your voice. Do you have a cold?" asked  Catherine.

"Uhh.." The girls looked at each other, they were panicking inside their minds.

"He-"

"I have a sore throat." Draco replied before Y/n could reason out.

The girls looked at him with relief in their eyes.

"Very well then, let me see the two of you dance." Catherine motioned her hand to the center.

——*☁︎︎☾☁︎︎*——

Draco has come to his own self after an hour with Catherine, who already left because she still has things to do.

Lucy and Nathan has gone home too, for they needed to rest, especially Nathan.

Y/n sat down at her study table, reviewing for the upcoming quiz from their subject that contains about theater plays and acting for tomorrow.

"What are you doing?" Draco leaned against the doorframe of her bedroom.

"Studying. Why? Do you need something?" Asked she, stopping herself from reviewing to look at Draco.

"It's nothing."

"Come on, I have time to listen. It won't bother me."

Draco sat down on her bed. He wanted ask something to Y/n and he didn't know how to bring it up. He was curious ever since the day he first came here when he heard Nathan's whisper about her being a runaway and of course, to not forget, her being homeschooled.

"I-"

As Draco was about to speak, Y/n's phone rang for a call.

"Just a sec-" she picked up her phone and speaks. "Good Evening, Mrs. Reynolds." She greeted her adviser.

Draco just sat there, watching her as she speaks to her adviser. It led him to his thinking that should she ask her or not.

"Yes, Mrs. Reynolds. Thank you," Then she hang up, turning her eyes back to Draco. "I'm sorry about that. What were you going to ask me again?"

Draco sighed. "Maybe next time." He stood up from the bed, walking out of the room.

"Are you sure? It seems to bother you?"

Draco stopped and looked at his shoulder. "Yes, it's alright." He smiled, turning his head to Y/n.