Chapter 45 - The end

( 5 years later)

Y/n was helping Scorpius and Perseus get ready for their leave to school whilst Draco was busy checking on their things and put their bags downstairs.

The children went downstairs with their mother.

"Wait, I forgot my wand." said Perseus, going upstairs.

"Hurry up, Perseus." Y/n shouted.

Perseus grabbed his wand on his bed then hurried downstairs whilst Muffy and Coco followed him.

They all headed outside, grabbing Draco's hand as they apparated to the King's Cross Station's corner, where no muggles could witness their magic.

They took two carts on where the carts are, placing the trunks and their pets, who are in their cages, on it. Stella hopped on it, sitting on the bags as Scorpius and Perseus pushed Scorpius's cart. Draco and Y/n, on the other hand, pushed Perseus's cart and headed to the wall between platforms 9 and 10.

"Where is this Platform 9 3/4?"  Y/n asked while looking around, finding where it was.

"It's right through that wall." Draco pointed at the wall between Platforms 9 and 10.

Y/n looked rather confused. "Are you for real? Won't we hit our heads on it?"

Draco laughed and went to their children.

"Scorpius and Perseus, run through that wall. It's the way to Hogwarts express." Told Draco to the twins.

"Yes, Papa!" They effused.

The two get their selves ready, before running through the wall.

"Ready, Stella?" They both asked their little sister.

"Ready!" She gave a big thumb's up to her brothers.

They all looked at the wall as Y/n watched them. The twins ran, going through the wall and vanished, leaving Y/n in a shock.

"See, I told you." He chuckled. "Come on." He held Y/n's hand as they pushed the cart and ran through the wall while Y/n's eyes were closed.

——*☁︎︎☾☁︎︎*——

Y/n heard the sound of the Train. She expected that she would get herself hurt or Draco and her children, but then Draco whispered to her.

"Open your eyes."

She opened her eyes and looked around her surroundings.

The station was beautiful and is filled with a lot of families bidding their goodbyes to their children. A lot of children were already on the train.

"It's amazing, isn't it?" Draco smiled.

"Yeah," she grinned while looking around.

"Mama, Papa!" Stella called for them.

Draco and Y/n smiled at each other as they walked closer to their children.

Y/n kneeled down, leveling her twins' level.

"Never make any trouble. Do the two of you understand?" She told. "And promise me that the two of you behave well and make friends nicely like I taught you."

"Yes, Mama." The two agreed. "We Promise."

"And focus on your studies, buddies." Said Draco to them.

"Yes, Papa." They effused.

Then, the train chimed for it's last call, telling the people that children should be on board.

"Good luck, sweethearts." Y/n hugged her boys.

Draco gave them a hug too. Stella spread her arms, hugging her older brothers.

"I'm going to miss playing with you," Said Stella.

"Don't worry, Stella. We'll be back once school is done." Assure Scorpius.

"Yeah, and we'll play the games you want." Added Perseus.

"Promise?"

"Promise." The boys said in unison.

"Bye Mama, Bye Papa, Bye Stella." They bid and ran inside the train, waving their goodbyes to them as the train left.

"Time flies so fast." A tear fell down from Y/n's eyes.

Draco gave her kiss on her cheek, wiping the tear off her cheek.

"Don't cry, dear." Draco smiled, softly. "They're growing up and it's how things are done."

A soft smile appeared on Y/n's lips, happy and lucky that she married the right Man for her. The man she never expected that came to her life in just one night.

Stella pulled Draco's coat, calling for his attention.

"Papa, when will I go to School too?" Asked their little girl, making Y/n to lighten more her mood.

The couple smiled at their little girl, who is also excited to have her turn to attend Hogwarts.

"When you're 11, Sweetheart." Draco told Stella. "When you're 11."