Chapter 42 - Another Start

(A year later)

Draco and Y/n had spent their Honeymoon at Greece and Paris 10 months ago.

They have bought a cottage of their own in the countryside near Nottingham.

Y/n was busy scanning through her books for her discussion for her Elementary students. She got a job as a dance teacher in the Elementary Department of Hallowick Art School. But she still joins auditions in some theater plays.

Draco, on the other hand, just got home from his work from the Ministry of Magic.

He gave Y/n a kiss on the cheek and spoke, "You still busy?"

"Yeah," she sighed. "I need to get things done before Monday starts again."

"You seem more tired than before," he concerned.

"Just school things that are stressing me out I guess. The children's exams are coming up and I need to sort things out."

"Ok, I'll cook dinner for us," he gave her another kiss on the cheek.

"Thank you, Draco."

Draco smiled and went downstairs to the kitchen as Coco followed him down.

——*☁︎︎☾☁︎︎*——

At Hallowick School.

Y/n was walking with her friends back to the Lounge Room for the Teachers.

Lucy is now a dean and Nathan is a teacher of Art in Make-up in the Highschool Department.

Y/n yawned, she really felt tired upon things that she has been doing for the children's exam. She has done this many times, but only this time, she felt more tired.

"You seem tired lately," Lucy furrowed her eyebrows.

"Have you been staying up all night?" Asked Nathan.

"I don't really feel well to be honest," she stated.

They got inside of the Lounge Room. Y/n headed to the bookshelves and picked up some books and files she indeed, when suddenly, she felt dizzy and fainted.

——*☁︎︎☾☁︎︎*——

Y/n opened her eyes and looked around her surroundings. She thought she was in the School Clinic, but she wasn't.

Draco stood up from his chair, and sat down on the side of the bed.

"Thank Goodness, you're awake," he gave out a sigh of relief as he held her hand.

"What happened?" Questioned Y/n as she sat up. "And how-"

"Nathan called me and told me that you fainted." He told.

Draco already has a phone on his own. It was gifted by Y/n when they went on their Honeymoon. She also taught him on how to use it.

"Speaking of them, where are they?"

"I told them to go back to the School and told them I'll take care of you," Said Draco.

"But what about your work?"

"It's alright, Y/n. You are more important."

Then, the door was opened and a doctor entered.

"Ah, Mrs. Malfoy, you are already awake, but now that you have woken up I guess it's time to tell the news. A good news." The Doctor smiled.

Draco looked at the Doctor curiously, and he wondered what would it be.

"Apparently, what just happened to your wife earlier is just a symptom when she's having her first trimester." Added the Doctor.

"Pardon?" Draco flickered his eyes.

"Sir, your wife is pregnant."

Y/n gasped as she covered her mouth with her hands. She's happy. She had wished for this day to come, for they have been trying to make one for the past months and failed, but those days are over now.

Draco's eyes widened and his body froze upon hearing such a wonderful news.

"I'll leave the two of you now," the Doctor grinned and took his leave.

Y/n looked at Draco who was stunned by the news.

"Draco, dear, are you alright?" She placed her hand on his shoulder.

Draco turned around, a smile was on his lips.

"I'm going to be a father?" he grinned, but still in shock.

"Oh, Draco," she giggled. "Yes, you are. I think my Parents would terribly be happy when they hear this." She took her bag on the table next to her when Draco suddenly hug her.

He pulled away, tucking a piece of her hair behind her ear then kissed her.

"Are you hoping it would be a boy?" Asked Y/n.

"Boy or Girl, no matter what gender our baby would be is fine, as long as we have children of our own." He smiled.