Chapter 5 - Bye, Maybe

Y/n and Draco got out of the building of her apartment in the afternoon.

"You wanna come?" She looked at Draco. "School is just a 10-minute walk from here. We can separate ways in front of the school."

"Ok.." he accepted.

Draco was stunned. He thought he would be treated differently because he looked different, especially when the girl and him barely knew each other. His expectations just went upside down because when he meets strangers here in Nottingham, they threw irritating looks at him, but her, it was different.

"Come on." Y/n smiled as she started to walk.

Draco followed along.

They both walked quietly. No words were uttered until he the silence broke.

"Why are you so nice to me? I'm just a stranger." He asked.

She let out a giggle. "Well...it's not bad to help and be nice to a stranger." She smiled. "And let me correct you for a bit. We are not strangers anymore. I know your name, you know my name. So we aren't strangers anymore."

Y/n looked at the tall young man and he couldn't hide the smile on his lips. This caused her to smile too.

They continued to walk until they have arrived in front of the school.

"Sooo....this is it." She sighed. "Will you be ok on your own now?"

Draco smiled and nodded.

She smiled. "I guess this is goodbye." She reached her hand out.

"Good bye." He smiled, shaking the lady's hand.

"Call me or come back to my apartment when you needed help. Ok?" She said, letting go of his hand. "And oh, here, a map. In case you get lost." She took a pen out of her bag. "This is where I live." She drew a circle on the map.

"Thank you."

"No need. It's nice helping people anyways."

The school bell rang.

"Oh, that's my cue." She told. "Here is my number." She gave him a piece of paper, containing her cellphone number. "Bye!" She ran inside.

"Sweet girl." Draco thought as he continued his way on finding his beloved.

——*☁︎︎☾☁︎︎*——

The class ended up at 5 o'clock.

The three went out of the classroom, talking about the upcoming Monthly Evaluation next week. This Evaluation helps their grades to grow and Y/n find it fun for she has dancing feet ever since she was a child.

"Monthly Evaluation." Lucy uttered in her bored voice. "Great! What are you guys going to dance?" Her voice went cheery.

"I'm going to dance like a stripper." Nathan chuckled.

"Nathan." Y/n gasped.

"It was joke." He laughed.

"Your jokes are terrible. No wonder why you're single?" Lucy teased him.

"Shut up, Lucy. The time will come, now is not the perfect timing." He looked at his painted nails. "And oh, by the way, how is hot guy? Is he single?"

"Nathan, stop." Y/n giggled. "Anyways, he's gone out earlier to find someone, and FYI he's not single, Nat."

"Change of topics, what are you going to dance, Y/n?" He looked at her.