Chapter 20 - Rain

Y/n is in the dance room, practicing for their exam in Introduction of World Dance. Their exam is quite fun for her, for the rules are certainly easy.

The teacher will pick a song and if students know how to dance it must come forward to dance floor. The teacher will play 10 songs and if one of the students completed it, will get a score of 100 in their exam. They could also get partners in dances that needed Partners.

Draco walked into the room and found Y/n doing Cha-Cha without a partner with a Music named 'Dinero.'

"I think you could use a Partner." He smirked.

"Oh," she stopped dancing. "Hello, Draco. You're back, how's the progress? Have you have clue to where she is?"

"None," he sighed.

"Oh, I'm sorry..."

"Don't be," he smiled. "Why don't I help you with your dance?"

"Do you know how to do it?"

"I can, if you teach me." He smirked.

Y/n smiled, her cheek bones almost showing. Her heart fluttered when she sees him smirking at her like that. She couldn't stop her heart from beating so fast, and her breathing became uneven.

"Y/n, are you alright?" Draco waved his hand in front of Y/n's face.

She flickered her eyes and speaks, "Yeah, I'm alright." She cleared her throat. "Why don't we start." She walked closer to Draco. "Now grab me by my waist like this." She placed Draco's hand on her waist. "It's like when we dance the ballroom."

"Ok." Draco held her hand and Y/n's other hand was on his shoulder.

Y/n showed him some simple steps, so that Draco wouldn't be confused before moving on the other level.

The way Draco's hand and his cold ring were pressed on her bare back gave her shivers down her spine and she felt butterflies in her stomach. She felt Draco's breathing over her shoulder.

Her face turned to Draco and there is only inches away until their noses touch. Her eyes wandered on his grey mesmerizing eyes.

Her heart couldn't deny that she's liking this.

Then, it suddenly rained.

Y/n pulled away before anything could happen. She felt embarrassed.

"It's gloomy today, isn't it?" She tried to act like that didn't happen.

"It is." Draco did not.

Y/n walked closer to the window and looked at outside.

"How I wish I could dance in the rain." She sighed.

The rain was trickling down the window and the skies are grey outside. Y/n find it calming and peaceful.

"You know you could." Draco was already beside her.

"Pardon?"

With that, Draco grabbed her hand and led her outside the building.

Y/n felt the rain on her skin and it caused her dress and hair to get wet. Draco too.

Draco again pulled her with him, running until they have reached the park that was just nearby.

"Draco, we might catch cold." She laughed.

"But you wanted to dance, don't you?" He smirked, grabbing her by the waist and spun her around.

Y/n giggled. She never felt this happy before. It was a weird feeling, truly, but she liked it very much, indeed.

They both stopped dancing.

Draco looked at her, deeply in the eyes. Her beautiful green eyes. Draco didn't want to look away from it.

The rain showered down her rosy cheeks as Draco caressed it. Y/n never understand why. She got so lost in his eyes.

Draco leaned closer, his hand on her cheeks pulling her closer until their lips attached.

She felt like she never wanted to stop, his lips, so warm that it made her feel like she wanted him, but she knew this is wrong, especially when he loves someone else.

She immediately pulled away.

Draco stood there, surprised. He didn't know why he did that too, but he liked it and he never wanted to stop.

Y/n's breathing became uneven. She feels guilty for liking it when she knows that there's a girl that he is ought to find.

So she just ran away, leaving Draco behind without a word or looking back.