Chapter 21 - Try to Forget

Y/n got back to her Apartment.

She was surprised on what had happened.

It was her first kiss, she doesn't know if should she be happy or not. She didn't know why Draco just suddenly kissed her.

She went to her bedroom, taking some dry clothes and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

She turned on the shower, letting the warm water trickle down her body. She couldn't stop thinking about the kiss and it repeats inside her mind even though she never wanted to.

Her fingers touched her lips, she remembered how it felt, his lips. It was warm and soft.

She did kissed back, but it was only for a short time when she realize what they're doing is wrong.

She shook her head and took the liquid soap on the rack, applying it on her body.

——*☁︎︎☾☁︎︎*——

She got out of the bathroom, drying her hair with her towel and saw Draco coming in.

They stopped for a bit, looking at each other. They didn't know how to start speaking again when something happened earlier.

So, Y/n just went to her room, letting out no word. But before she could even step inside her bedroom, Draco suddenly grabbed her arm, causing her to turn around and look at him.

"Draco, if it is about the ki-"

"I know, and I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that." He looked down. "I didn't know why I did that."

Y/n smiled. "Let's just forget about it."

Draco lifted up his head and smiled too.

——*☁︎︎☾☁︎︎*——

A week has passed and there's only 4 months until the school ends.

Y/n never forgot about the kiss even she told him to forget everything.

They are still talking like the way it used to be and she felt relieved that it won't be awkward after the kiss.

Y/n and Nathan are in the Lounge room of the College Department whilst Lucy was looking at the Information Board.

Yesterday, their exam just ended and they have nothing to do this day. Y/n's mind seems to have gotten up to the clouds. She was just staring at the fireplace, her fingers touching lips.

"Girl!" Nathan playfully hit Y/n's knee.

Y/n got startled, lightly shaking her head and turned her eyes to Nathan.

"Has your mind gone out of the United Kingdom?" asked Nathan.

"I'm sorry, What were you saying again?" Questioned she.

"Anyways, you know there is this guy who just asked me out." He squealed in excitement. "He said he wanted to get to know me."

"Oh, that's exciting." She grinned.

"You kind of been a bit off. Is something wrong?"

"It's nothing, Nat," She assured him. "Come on, tell me more about the guy."

"Nah ah, not until you tell me what's wrong."

"Nathan! Y/n! I have news to tell." Lucy ran to them, sitting next to Nathan. "I know, Y/n would be happy to hear this and it'll drive Cara mad." she chuckled.

"Come on, Lucy. Spit it out." Said Nathan in his sassy voice.

"Y/n and Tyler is to play as Romeo and Juliet in the School Festival." Squealed Lucy.

The School Festival always happens in the month of April. Their plays always shows at end of the week of the Festival. They are to perform a theater play for the visitors and the students.

Y/n's face brightened up, upon hearing the news from Lucy. Of course, Y/n is excited, for she will play as the main character with Tyler.

"And of course, it'll involve some..."  Lucy formed her lips in a kiss form, adding it with a sound.

"Lucy, you don't need to do that." Nathan chuckled.

"I bet you're going to lose." Whispered Lucy to Nathan.

"I'll win for sure." He smirked.

"What are the two of you talking about?" Y/n curiously looked at them.

"Oh, we were just- umm..." Lucy stammered.

"We're just talking about the guy I met." Replied Nathan.

——*☁︎︎☾☁︎︎*——

Y/n got home and was greeted by Coco, who is running towards her.

"Hello, Coco." Cooed Y/n, kneeling down.

"Oh, you have arrived." Draco got out of his room.

Y/n suddenly remembered the kiss, then again she got zoned out whilst looking at his lips.

"Y/n?"

Y/n flickered her eyes, looking down at Coco. "Uh, yeah." She cleared her throat. "Anyways, I have news to tell." She got up, walking to the living room, and sat down on the couch.

"What is it?" Draco smiled, sitting on the armchair.

"So, there is going to be a School Festival in our school next month, and..." She bit her lip.

Draco noticed it her biting her lip, but he looked away immediately before he could do something wrong again.

"And there will be a play in the end of the week. The best thing is that I got to play Juliet in Romeo and Juliet." She exclaimed.

"That's great, Y/n." He grinned. "And who's going to play Romeo? Was it Nathan?"

"Nathan? No, he wouldn't want to be."

"Oh, right. Then, who?" Draco was a bit eager to know who will play Romeo.

"Its Tyler." She smiled in excitement.

Draco's smile slowly faded, looking down on his hand that were rested on his knees. "You must really like him." He tried to put on his smile.

"I think I do."

Draco have felt a slight pain in his chest upon hearing that Tyler is going to be her partner and how she admitted that she likes Tyler. He know what Romeo and Juliet is. Draco just kept the pain to himself, he wanted the girl to be happy, even he has been slowly falling for her.