Chapter 30 - Letting Go

The Ballet Theatre have already ended.

They went out of their box and made their way out to the Opera House.

During the Ballet Theatre, at that time she got back to their box, she couldn't focus her eyes on the stage. Her mind was preoccupied again by the kiss.

"Lady Y/n, you seem to be distracted. Are you sure you are alright?" Asked Prince Albert.

"I'm perfectly well, Your Highness. Thank you for your concern." She smiled to the Prince.

"Dear, we have to leave." Her Mother said, calmly.

"We must take our leave now, Your Highness."Y/n told Prince Albert.

"Very well then."

"Adieu," she grinned.

The Prince gave her another kiss on her hand. Draco saw it. He didn't know if should he be mad, but he knows that she doesn't belong to him.

He watched her until she got inside the car and left. Astoria noticed on how Draco looked at her. Astoria placed her hand on his arm, causing Draco to look at her.

"It's Y/n, isn't it?" She just smiled.

"Yes," he sighed.

"I know you love her, Draco." Astoria smiled, softly.

"Astoria, it's not what you think it is-"

"Draco, I'm not mad. And the way you look at her is different from the way look at me. You can deny it, but your heart can't."

Draco was silent, looking down at the floor.

Astoria placed her hand. "And I know she loves you too. I saw the way you looked at her during the theater, and her, the way she looks at you." Told Astoria, calmly. "She's hurt, Draco. I can tell it from her eyes. I saw her wiping her tears at that time when you found me."

"What?" He lifted his head, looking at her.

"She's crying at that time when you found me. She must've really love you."

"But Astoria, what about you?"

"I'm willing to let go, Draco." Her eyes didn't hint any hesitation. She knows that Draco doesn't love her like he used to. "Because I love you, and apart from that, I have come to love Nottingham and I didn't want to go back to the Wizarding World."

Draco felt regret and guilt.

"Don't blame yourself, dear, and please do listen to your heart." Said Astoria.

——*☁︎︎☾☁︎︎*——

Y/n and her mother have got home, safely.

Y/n rushed herself upstairs, sobbing. She couldn't hold her tears in. Her mother noticed it and followed her.

"Dear, are you alright?" Her mother asked.

Y/n didn't respond. She just went inside her room, closing the door from behind her. She rested her back on the door, sliding herself down and sat as her tears continued to stream down.

She's angry, yes, at herself. She wished that she never went out of the box, cause if she didn't, that wouldn't happen, the sudden kiss.

Her mother knocked on her door. "Y/n, dear, why are crying?" Her mother said in her soft voice. "You've been off since you returned from the bathroom earlier."

Y/n wiped her tears, "I'm alright Mama. No need to worry." Her voice was still breaking.

"Are you sure?"