Chapter 35 - "I Love you, Draco"

Y/n got back home at 5 and saw Draco sitting on the couch, whilst looking at the brooch that she left to him.

"Hi, Draco." She greeted.

Draco turned his eyes to her. "Why are you late? I thought when I have come home, you would be here."

"Well, I met with the Prince actually. I texted him to meet me this afternoon." Answered Y/n.

Draco's hand curled up into a fist. He's jealous again.

"Is it because he wanted to kiss your forehead again?" His voice went cold whilst looking and playing with his rings.

"What? No, but how did you know he kissed my forehead before?" She interrogated.

Draco was there at that time, hiding in tall shrubs. He has asked Coco to led her at the garden, but when he was about to come out, he saw everything.

"Why does it matter?" He scoffed, he closed the red velvet box of the brooch.

"Draco, why are you mad?" She crossed her arms on her chest.

He handed her the box, "Here, Just go and give it to your Prince. I bet he's waiting for you. You wanted to marry him, right?"

Y/n didn't took the box from his hand. "Is this why you're mad?"

Draco was silent. He's mad, indeed. He wanted her to be only his.

"Look, Draco. I know you're mad. But why are suddenly jumping into the conclusion without knowing the truth first." She blurted.

"Because it is already the truth, isn't it?"

"No!" She rasped. "I gave you that brooch for some reason."

"Reason," he scoffed. "Maybe there's no reason at all,"

"There is!"

"Then why are you still seeing him after what happened to us last night?" He raged.

"Because I rejected his proposal for you!"

Draco became speechless. He never expected to hear those words from her. He felt happy, indeed, but at the same time guilty for letting her down.

"I love you, Draco. It is one of the reasons why I came back because I have come to realize that I'm in love with you." She added.

Draco couldn't speak. He doesn't know what words to utter.

"I feel like you're still mad..." she sighed. "I'll leave you alone for a moment. If you need me, I'll be just up in the dance room."

She turned her back around, walking to the door. As she grabbed the doorknob, Draco suddenly hugged her from behind.

"I'm sorry..." he mumbled to her ears.

——*☁︎︎☾☁︎︎*——

The next day came and Draco took Y/n to Godric's Hollow to meet her Father and her Brother.

They both stepped in front of the door. Y/n was really nervous and she keeps on fiddling with her fingers.

Draco held her hand, causing Y/n to look up at him.

"Everything will be alright." He assured.

She smiled, turning her head back on the door and knocked.

It was opened by Elijah again.

"Malfoy, you are back and who's this with you?" Asked Elijah, who is not pleased to see him.

"I think you know who she is." Draco smirked.

Y/n looked at the two of them. She doesn't know what was happening and she doesn't know why they are exchanging glares.

"Elijah? Who's that on the door?" Mr. Harlington asked, walking to the door to see who it was.

His eyes laid on the girl with the eyes same color as his eyes. She recognized her, she looks very much like her mother.

"My, my..." Mr. Harlington was astonished. "You look all grown up,"

Y/n looked rather confused.

"Of course, you cannot remember me." Mr. Harlington sighed.

——*☁︎︎☾☁︎︎*——

They all sat in the living room.

Y/n felt like the two men were just strangers to her, even though they have told her the truth that includes what Mr. Harlington told Draco.

"So, you are my father...and you, my brother." She breathed.

"Yes," her father said calmly.

"But how come you made Mama your heiress, when I have a brother. Did you left her a will?" Asked Y/n.

"I did," he smiled. "I want her to manage the estate in her hands while we're not there."

"Oh," she still seems to feel doubtful, for she couldn't remember the people in front of her.

Draco placed his hand on hers, calming her down. Elijah saw it and he doesn't like the idea of them being together.

"Sir, may I ask? Can you undo the spell? Perhaps she could remember." Asked Draco.

"I think I believe I can." Stated her father.

Her Father stood up from the couch and took his wand out from his pocket. He sat down next to Y/n.

"Y/n, this will only take for a short while." Said her Father.

"It won't go wrong, right?" She furrowed her eyebrows.

"It won't, dear." He assured, standing up from the chair and pointing at the wand at her.

Elijah is hoping that it would be successful. He really wanted her sister to remember him again.

"Will it hurt?" She whispered to Draco.

"I assure you, it won't hurt you. It'll just bring your memories back." He smiled.

"Are you ready?" Her father asked.

Y/n turned her head to him. "Yes, I am."

"Very well then."

Y/n held a tight grip on Draco's hand. She was scared, she's very uncommon about magics.

Her father cast the spell.

Y/n closed her eyes, and saw flash of light as her memories starts to play on her mind.