Chapter 15 - Legilimency

The next night came and it was Saturday evening. Y/n and her friends, including Draco, were at the rooftop of the Apartment Y/n was staying. They are celebrating their triumph in the contest.

"Bought us some soju." Said Lucy, carrying a heavy box of it.

The rooftop has always been their hangout place when Y/n started her school year in Nottingham. This is the place where they would always celebrate or where they would have their bond every night. They have even placed couches to sit with, tables, pillows, and they even made a small Pavilion made out of cloth and wood.

"Soju?" Draco asked Y/n.

"Korean Liquor. Have you not have heard of it?"

"No,"

"Try it, it taste good." She smiled.

Lucy took the liquors out of the box and placed it on the table, and Nathan started grabbing one. Y/n too, but she gave it to Draco. Y/n grabbed another one for hers and opened it, taking a sip of it.

"Cheers for Y/n and Draco!" Nathan lifted his liquor to the air.

Lucy, Draco and Y/n also lifted theirs, clicking it on Nathan's soju.

"I didn't expect that the two of you would win." Chuckled Nathan.

"Of course, they would. They dance very well during their last rehearsal." Stated Lucy. "I expected it already.

Nathan looked at Lucy, who is drinking her soju.

"Did you manifest it?" Asked Nathan.

"Maybe I did." Lucy grinned. "Also sold my soul to the devil."

"Lucy!" Y/n gasped.

"What? I'm joking." Lucy giggled.

——*☁︎︎☾☁︎︎*——

They've spent their hour in talking about certain things, perhaps school and getting to know more about Draco.

He had told them about his life and how Astoria had changed him.

Y/n told nothing much about her, especially her past.

"Y/n, you look tipsy now. I guess you should stop." Draco furrowed his eyebrows, his hand behind her back.

Y/n stood up from the couch as the three were surprised by her.

"Ha! Wished Mama would see that we've won. Maybe she'll change her mind about marrying me off with some dimwitted noble men." Y/n exclaimed in her drunk voice.

"Bloody hell, she's drunk." Lucy stood up.

"How many bottles-" Nathan looked at the table. "3?! Lucy, would you mind taking her down."

"Would love to, before she spits out something again." Lucy quickly came over to Y/n.

"Again?" Draco looked at Nathan.

"Yes, again. Her alcohol tolerance is low. One time, she told us about what she feels towards Tyler. Said she felt weird and it made her happy at the same time." Answered Nathan. "That's how we guessed she likes him, but she doesn't seem to know how recognize her feelings towards the man."

"Don't touch me." Y/n said weakly to Lucy and sighed. "Imagine Mama, forcing me to go to the ball and meet someone who's with rank, not to mention, she wanted to marry me off to a PRINCE!"