Chapter 11 - Tell Nathan

Draco, Lucy and Y/n are in front of Nathan's House, waiting for someone's response after Y/n already knocked on the door.

Nathan's house was big. Big enough for the family that consist of 4 members. His Parents, sister and him. His Parents are both Doctors and his sister is a Fashion Designer. His sister has not come home yet, for she is in Paris since last week to study more about clothing.

The door was opened by a maid, who is about in the age of 40s.

"Good afternoon, Mrs. Hamill." Y/n greeted.

"Oh, Miss Y/n and Miss Lucy, are you here to see Nathan?" Asked Mrs. Hamill.

"Yes, Mrs. Hamill." Lucy replied.

"And who might this young lad be?" Mrs. Hamill looked at Draco.

"Draco Malfoy, Ma'am." Answered Draco.

"Well, it's nice to meet you, dear." Mrs. Hamill smiled. "Well do come in and I'll lead you to Nathan."

——*☁︎︎☾☁︎︎*——

They got into Nathan's room.

Nathan was sitting on his bed, his back rested on the frame. He was unable to stand up because of his sprained ankle and his back.

"Does it hurt?" Asked Lucy, sitting down on the side of the bed, next to Nathan.

"Very much. I can't believe I missed one step on the stair and ended up with this." Nathan sighed. "So why are you guys here?"

Y/n and Lucy looked at each other. They didn't know where to begin with.

"Why are you all so silent? Is this is a NO speaking challenge?" Asked Nathan.

"Because if we told you, you might freak out." Uttered Lucy.

"That...Draco is a wizard." Told Y/n.

Nathan just looked at them. He didn't freak out, and Y/n and Lucy thought maybe he wasn't that convinced at all because Draco hasn't showed it yet.

Y/n gave Draco a piece of coin. "Show him, Draco."

Draco nodded and took out his wand, pointing it on the coin. "Geminio," he cast. The coin duplicated.

But Nathan still looks like....not convinced at all.

"Nat, you seem unconvinced?" Y/n sat down to the other side of the bed.

"Oh girl, you needn't to convince me. I believe him." Nathan replied.

The girls looked at him confused.

"What?" Nathan looked at the girls.

"You seem like you don't believe us." Said Lucy.

"I look like this because I have already witnessed one, my sister."

"Your sister?" Y/n asked calmly.

"Yes, my sister. It's a good thing I'm not a wizard, for maybe I might not be able to attend my dream school like maybe I won't be attending Hallowick Art School now."

"So you're sister is also like him." Lucy pointed at Draco.

"Yes. She also attended to an all girls school for Witches. She graduated 5 years ago." Told Nathan. "Draco, I know you've heard of Beauxbatons before."

"Yes, I have." Draco replied.

"What in the world? Wait- so they also have schools, if that what's you mean?" Said Lucy.

"Of course, they have Lucy. What do you think, homeschooled? Who do you think will teach her here, a non-magical governess?" Nathan smirked.

"Well, Y/n's been homeschoole-"

"Why don't we tell Nat why we're really here?" Y/n smiled, cutting Lucy's words.

Draco looked at Y/n. He's wondering about what was Lucy talking about. Homeschooled? Y/n? Draco thought why would Y/n be homeschooled when she's very much indeed looks like she wasn't homeschooled.

"Sooo....Draco is willing to help us. He wanted to take your spot and told us he needed some of your hair in order to...change into you." Explained Y/n.

——*☁︎︎☾☁︎︎*——

Lucy has already parted ways with the two and went home.

It was nearly 5 pm in the afternoon and the two are walking back home. Y/n had plans in teaching Draco the dance for the contest. She really hopes he could handle it.

They got home, silence where uttered. Y/n doesn't know how will she start or when will she tell him that she would teach him until...

"So when do we start?" Asked Draco.

"What?" Y/n lifted her head. "Oh, actually, we could today. If you're willing to."

"Yes, I'm willing to."

"Are you sure you are not tired?" Y/n smiled.

"I'm not."

Y/n smiled again. "Tell me, why are you willing to help us?" She sat down on the arm of the couch.

"Well.." he sat down on the couch. "It is because you have helped me a lot. Not only in helping me find Astoria, but also for giving me a place to stay and food to eat."

"Awww, that's sweet of you." She cooed.  "But won't it be a hassle while you're here to find Astoria?"

"I have time when you're at school."

"Oh." She smiled. "Anyways, we must get you caught up with the dance. Catherine might suspect you if you don't dance well like Nathan."

——*☁︎︎☾☁︎︎*——

Y/n had taught Draco the basics. It was really hard since Draco had never dance a dancesport before. But he did told her he had dance before, from a ball in their school named Hogwarts.

"I didn't know this could be hard." Draco sat down on the floor, tired and trying to catch his breath.

It was already 9 pm and they have been practicing for about 4 hours.

"No one says it's easy at first. It'll always start in a hard way, once you get used to it, it's like already easy for your body." She giggled. "Now, come on." She stood up. "We must have dinner. I'll just order us something." She opened her hand for Draco to help him stand up.

Draco smiled at the girl and held her hand, standing up.