Chapter 23 - Found

Its been days since the play and Draco tried to act like himself, so that Y/n won't get curious. In fact, he doesn't want to know that his feelings for her are growing, especially when she smiles at him. He couldn't help, but just melt. Though, he kept on stopping himself by thinking of Astoria.

——*☁︎︎☾☁︎︎*——

Draco have just arrived to Y/n's apartment. He took a walk earlier to clear his mind off with Coco. He sat down on the couch and sighed. He's confused of his own feelings. Coco stood up, resting his little paw on Draco's knee, for Coco is worried about him.

"I'm alright, Coco." He gave Coco a pat. "You needn't to worry."

Then, Y/n opened the door.

"Oh, Hi," A bright smile was plastered on her lips.

"You look cheery today." Draco smiled.

"I am. I just got high marks on my report card. I'm still top of the class." She placed her bag on the couch and sat down.

"Well, Congratulations." Said Draco.

"Thank you,"

"Why don't we celebrate tomorrow." He smiled.

"Oh," Y/n's smile faded. "I'm sorry, Draco. Tyler has asked me out for tomorrow."

"It's alright." He gave her a smile, a fake one.

"What about tonight?" Y/n suggested. "If it's alright."

"Yeah, of course."

"Great, I'll just change my clothes." She stood up from the couch and went inside her bedroom.

——*☁︎︎☾☁︎︎*——

In the Old Market Square, to where the Council House is located.

Draco and Y/n got out of the restaurant they have been. They walked towards the fountain and sat down on the benches. There were not much people strolling around like when she first met Draco.

"I remember that time when I found you here." Y/n stated.

"I do too, when I thought you're Astoria." He chuckled.

"Yeah," she giggled.

Draco turned his eyes back to the fountain. His eyes grew wide upon noticing someone familiar on the other side. He stood up from the bench.

"Draco, you look stunned? Is something the matter?" Y/n curiously looked at him.

"It's...It's her." He stammered.

"Her?" Y/n looked at the other side to where Draco was looking.

The girl turned her back to them, taking her leave. Draco started to walk slowly, then faster until he reached the girl. Y/n followed him.

He grabbed the girl by the arm and turned her around.

He recognize those dark eyes, her dark hair and her perfume. It's her. It's Astoria.

"Draco," Astoria grinned, hugging Draco.

Draco hugged back.

Y/n, on the other hand, felt a bit awkward behind them. Yet, pain struck inside her heart upon seeing the two unite. She is truly happy that Draco have finally found her, but she couldn't describe the pain. She was new to this pain, it is as if she wanted to cry, but she was just holding it in.

"I'm glad you finally found her....Draco." She smiled, even though she couldn't.

"Oh," Draco pulled away from their hug. "Astoria, this is Y/n. She's been helping me to find you."

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Y/n." Astoria reached for her hand.

"It's a pleasure too." Y/n shook her hand. "Now," she sighed, smiling. "I'll leave the two for you for awhile."

"Where are you going, Y/n?' Questioned Draco.

"Home, why?"

"Why don't you hangout with us? It won't take long." Offered Astoria.

"No, it's alright. My dog would probably be waiting for me." She smiled. "By the way, Draco. Why don't you take Astoria for the Ball, next 2 weeks. It's Hallowick Day, a ball was always held in the evening of it."

"That would be great." Said Draco. "We would love to come."

"Great, I'll leave the two of you now then." She turned her back to them and walked, without looking back.

Tears streamed down her cheeks. She couldn't hold it in. She knows she should be happy for Draco, now that he has already found her. She wiped her cheeks and continued to focus on going back home.

On her way, someone suddenly grabbed her by the arms.

"Hey!" She startled.

A man in a black suit, covered her mouth with a handkerchief, making her smell something that made her unconscious and caused her to fall unto this man's arms.

——*☁︎︎☾☁︎︎*——

Y/n woke up one morning. Her eyes wandered around the room. The room was luxurious, it is as if she was back home, but it's not.

She sat up and shook her head lightly.

"Lady Y/n, you have finally awoken." A man approached her.

"Mr. Crew, it's you!" She got out of bed and hugged him.

Mr. Crew is their butler in Harlington manor. He's like a father to her and Mr. Crew always cared for the young miss. Mr. Crew is the man where Y/n would share her problems with.

"Wait, if you're here. Is Mama here?" She looked around the room.

"She is not here, milady. She's busy attending some tenants in the farm." replied Mr. Crew.

"She's always busy." She sighed.

"Now, now, don't fret." He tried cheering her up. "Now, where is little Coco?"

"Oh, he's in my apartment."

"Very well then, once we have taken Coco, we'll take our leave this afternoon."

"But, Mr. Crew, I don't want to leave. Please..." She pleaded.

"Your mother is worried about you, milady. She's having a hard time to get some sleep since you went missing."

"But Mr. Crew-"

"London Season is to happen in 3 weeks."

There she stopped pleading. Now that they have found her, there is no point on moving forward to her dream. She doesn't have any choice anymore. Just like that, her dream vanished into thin air.

"Give me two weeks, Mr. Crew. Friday Evening, you may take me back home."

"Very well then, milady."