Chapter 36 - Unite

Y/n, with her Father and her Brother, came back to London. She wanted her parents to come back and live again together.

She knocked on the door of the House and it was opened by Mr. Crew.

As soon as Mr. Crew saw Mr. Harlington, he got surprised.

"M...My Lord," he stuttered.  "And...Master Elijah."

"Hello, Mr. Crew. I expect that you took great care of my girls." Said Lord Harlington.

"Mr. Crew, Is that Y/n?" Asked Lady Harlington who is coming downstairs.

"It's quite indeed, milady, but..." Mr. Crew opened the door widely.

Lady Harlington got surprised upon seeing the two other people next to Y/n.

"Oh My..." Lady Harlington's voice started to tremble.

"Is that how you welcome your husband?" Lord Harlington joked.

Lady Harlington ran, spreading her arms to hug the boys.

"Oh, my dear boys," Lady Harlington was in tears of joy. "Elijah, you have grown up so well." She placed her hand on his cheek.

"I missed you, Mother." Said Elijah.

——*☁︎︎☾☁︎︎*——

Evening came and Y/n sat at the balcony, smiling and scribbling something on her journal.

Then someone threw a pebble, causing her to flinch and looked down at the balcony.

She gasped lightly upon seeing Draco.

"Are you surprise to see me?" He smirked.

"Shh...Mama might hear you, or worst, kill you." Y/n whispered a little bit loud.

Draco took out a small green pouch, putting his hand in and taking out a broom. Y/n widened her eyes, she wondered how would a broom fit in such a small pouch.

Draco got on the broom and flew up to her balcony.

"There, your Mother won't hear us anymore." Said he, getting off from his broom.

"What- I mean how did your broom fit in there?" Asked she, pointing at the green pouch.

"I placed an Extension Charm. It'll be able for me to get access on my things." He answered. "So, where's Coco?"

"He's there." She pointed at Coco, who is sleeping. "You miss him, don't you?"

"Yeah," he smiled. "But, it's not him who I wanted to see." He took a step towards to Y/n, smirking, whilst Y/n took a step backwards.

"Who?"

"You know who I mean?" He smirked.

Y/n got stopped by the railing of the balcony.

"Draco Lucius Malfoy. If I fell off from this balcony, you would be at fault." she warned.

"Oh no, sweetheart, The only thing that you are going to fall on tonight is on the bed." He carried Y/n in bridal style, taking her inside her room.

He placed her on the soft bed, kissing her on the lips whilst Y/n's arms was around Draco's shoulder. Y/n pulled away, looking at him in the eyes.

"What if Coco woke up?" Asked she.

"I know Coco, he doesn't wake up easily, but still..." he leaned closer to her ear. "You shouldn't be loud, sweetheart."

"And my Parents? Brother? The servants? Especially Mr. Crew,"

"That won't be a problem." He stood up, taking his wand out from his pocket.

Y/n sat up and watched him.

"Muffliato..." he cast in a low tone.

After that, He used his wand to close the door of the balcony.

He went towards Coco and carried him, putting him inside her walk-in closet. Coco didn't even woke up as Draco closed the door.

He walked towards Y/n and sat next to her. He cupped her cheek, leaning closer and kissed her.

His hand travelled inside her nightgown, up to the bare skin of her legs. He pulled her nightgown up to her head, throwing it on the ground, only leaving her in her underwear. He laid her down, kissing her on the chest as Y/n gave out a moan.

Y/n's hand got busy on taking off his coat and unbuttoning his shirt.

Draco pulled away, taking his shirt off and unbuckling his belt.

He leaned closer to her, kissing her on the neck and giving her those purple bruises.

She moaned in pleasure.

He went down, trailing kisses on her chest, stomach, and thighs. He took off her underwear and rubbed her slick folds.

She breathed in, using her mouth. She felt heated and pleasured like she was in heaven.

Draco stopped and licked her clit.

She felt like she was over the clouds as her fingers slid through his hair. It made him turn on, so he slid two of his fingers inside of her, pumping it slow, then fast, whilst eating her.

"F*ck, Draco," her hips arched back.

He took his fingers out and licked them clean, standing up and taking off his trousers and underwear.

He climbed on the top of her, kissing her passionately on the lips.

It gave Y/n butterflies on her stomach, her heart was beating fast.

Then, Draco pulled away, leaning closer to her ears and whispered, "I won't be gentle, baby girl. It's not your first time anymore. Expect yourself to scream."

Y/n felt his warm breath on her neck as she gulped down the lump on her throat.

Draco pulled away, looking deeply into her eyes as he pushed himself in, causing Y/n to groan loudly and dug her nails on his shoulders.

He thrust himself hard inside her, in and out. Y/n felt like her legs hardened as she grabbed the sheet tightly.

Draco liked seeing her taking his whole length inside of her and moaning for him, especially when she screamed his name.

Draco grabbed her hands, interlocking with it as he got faster to his pace.

——*☁︎︎☾☁︎︎*——

Y/n laid down on Draco's arm, whilst her hand was on his chest. She really felt tired after what they did.

"Does it hurt?" Asked Draco whilst his thumb is gently rubbing her arm.

"A bit, yes" she looked at him. "I think we should get dressed. Mary might see me sleeping like this tomorrow when she'll come to wake me up." She got up, pressing her feet on the floor and stood up. She started to walk and fell down.

Draco suddenly sat up, looking at Y/n. He got out of bed and went to her.

"Are you alright?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Ye..yeah, my legs are just trembling." She stammered. "Just get dressed."

She stood up again, trying to walk and picked her nightgown and underwear, wearing it and went back to bed with Draco.

"I feel like you're really going to get caught tomorrow." He snickered.

"Oh do, shut up." She playfully hit Draco's chest.