Chapter 19 - Slowly falling for her

Y/n again had a bad dream. She dreamt about her Mother, dragging her back home. She felt like it was real, she has a feeling that it'll happen some time soon.

This dream had kept her whole day bad. She couldn't think much straight, nor speak. Draco had noticed it too.

She has been staying most of the day up in the dance room. Draco was worried. So he went up to see her.

As he opened the door to the room, he found Y/n, sitting on the window sill whilst her legs were curled up and her eyes stared outside the window. She sat there silently and didn't even noticed Draco had come in.

"You have been a bit down this day? What's wrong?" Asked Draco, sitting next to her.

She turned her head to Draco and gave him a faint smile.

"I dreamt something dreadful." Said she.

"What is it?"

"My Mama. My Mama took me home and cut off my wings from reaching my dream. I have a huge feeling that'll happen." She sighed, looking back at outside.

Draco knew how she felt about it. So, he thought of something that could cheer her up.

"Do you want something to do, like perhaps things you haven't done before?" Questioned Draco.

"What are you talking about?" Asked Y/n, looking at the blonde boy.

"Are there things you haven't done yet since you first arrived here in Nottingham?"

"Well....there are some, apart from getting drunk and wandering around the city. But, I have always wanted to go to the beach."

"You have never been to a beach before?"

"No," she smiled. "I haven't. I have seen one in Televisions. I have pleaded my Mama when I was little, but she refused because she said it might be dangerous."

"Do you want to go now?" Draco smirked.

"You mean like right now?" She chuckled.

"I could do that." He stood up. "Now, stand up and hold my hand." He reached his hand for her.

"Draco, I'm confused."

"Just do as I say and you'll not regret it." He smiled at her.

Y/n did what he asked. She stood up and held Draco's hand. With that they transported to a beach.

"Oh My Gosh!" She gasped.

She looked down, feeling the sand beneath her feet. Then she looked around her surrounding. Her surrounding were full of skies, white sands, and the sea in front of her. She didn't expect that Draco could do that.

She was amaze and happy at the same time, for she has seen the beach.

Draco smiled at Y/n. He's very glad that he took her here just to see Y/n's smile again. The smile he wanted to always see from her.

Y/n then noticed, she hasn't let go of Draco's hand.

"Sorry..." she apologized, letting go of his hand, awkwardly.

She walked towards near the water, as she lets the water come closer to feet. She felt like sunshine has taken over her body.

The sea breeze blew through her hair as she took a deep breath and let it out. She feels relaxed, she has forgotten about her nightmare.

Draco walked closer to her. "Are there still things you wanted to do?"

Y/n smiled. "There are. Why do you ask?"

"I could take you there if you want to."

"Well, I have been wanting to look at the dance room of our Elementary Department at School."

"We can go there now if you want."

"Maybe we should get home first and dress something casual." Y/n smirked.

——*☁︎︎☾☁︎︎*——

They have already arrived at the Elementary Department of Hallowick Art School. It is in the weekend, so no teachers were roaming around, even janitors.

Draco wondered why she wanted to look at their Dance room until he saw what it looks like as they entered the room.

The dance room was quite beautiful and cute. There painted little dancers at the lower part of the walls and a chandelier that serves as the light. The room was wide and has mirrors attached on the wall in front of them. There are also little ballet shoes that were left behind the corner and little tutus that were hanging at chair.

"Lucy was right. The Elementary Dance Room is beautiful." She exclaimed in delight.

"Won't anyone see us here?" Asked Draco.

"No, it's Sunday. No one goes here at this day." She walked closer to the speaker and turned it on as it tuned its music. "I know this music," she smiled.

"What is it?"

"Have you watched Giselle? It's a Ballet theater show." Said she, sitting on the floor and followed by Draco.

"Not yet," he grinned.

"It's a tragical Ballet story though, and this part of the music is where the tragic happens."

"Why is that?"

"You see, in this part. She felt betrayed by her lover. She thought the man she loved was not engaged to anyone and he doesn't know he's a prince. When the time she knew about everything, she went mad. She couldn't take the betrayal and she died because of her weak heart. Then, there the Prince felt guilty. He truly did love Giselle."

"That's sad."

"I know, but even though it's tragic. I love how they told the story in a dance. It's kind of my favorite scene." She smiled.

"Oh,"

They sat there silently. Y/n looked at the window while the sun shone through the sheer curtain. Draco couldn't help, but look at her. He doesn't understand why he's being like this.

He wondered why. He felt something inside him and it made his heart happy, not as happy when he's with Astoria.

He thought that maybe his happy because he made her happy.