Chapter 40 - "It would be my honor"

(2 years later)

The Servants of the Harlington Manor are busy preparing for the upcoming wedding of Elijah Harlington and his fiancé, Jamila Estevan, who is also his classmate back in their school days. They been dating since their 5th year.

It was a beautiful morning in Castle Combe and Y/n and Draco are taking their morning walk in the wide grounds of the Manor.

"Didn't know you live in a Castle." He chuckled.

"Shut up, it's so huge that I feel so lonely in there back in my childhood days." She giggled.

"Well, those days are over now, Y/n. I know somewhere in the future, we'll live in a humble home."

"I always wished on living somewhere a bit far from here, and the house would be perhaps a stone cottage."

"You really like comfy houses." He grinned.

"Yes, yes I do."

——*☁︎︎☾☁︎︎*——

The day of the wedding came.

Y/n was awoken by Mary, who opened the curtains to let the sunlight to lighten up the room.

"Wake up, milady. It's your brother's wedding day," Told Mary.

"I know, Mary." Y/n yawned, whilst still laying on bed. "But can I have 5 more minutes?"

"Milady,"

"Please..." she sat up from the bed, her hands and eyes were pleading.

"Very well then," Mary chuckled. "Just ring for me if you need me."

"Thank you, Mary." She yawned, laying back down to her bed as Mary left the room.

After a minute, she felt someone's finger softly run on her arm.

"Mary, Please..." She giggled. "Just 5 minutes of sleep." She turned around and saw Draco, laying down next to her with his elbow rested on her pillow and looking down at her.

"Shouldn't you be waking up by now?" he smirked.

"Shouldn't you be in your bedroom instead of mine?"

"Shouldn't you be giving me your Good Morning kisses?" he leaned closer, giving her kisses on her neck whilst he was holding her waist.

"Stop," she giggled. "Mary might see us."

"Then let her see," he looked at her deeply in the eyes.

"Draco, that would be embarrassing." she chuckled, getting out of the bed. "And look, Coco has been staring at us." She grabbed Coco, and carried him. "You should go back to your room now, if you don't want Mama to kill you."

"Very well then," he got out of bed, walking to Y/n. "I'll see you downstairs." he kissed her on the lips and gave Coco a pat.

Then he left the room.

Y/n gave Coco a kiss on the top of his head and placed him down, letting him run around the room as she went inside the bathroom to take a bath.

——*☁︎︎☾☁︎︎*——

The Wedding Ceremony ended perfectly well.

They are all at the ballroom, celebrating the couple's wedding. Many people are chattering and drinking wine at their assigned tables. Others are dancing on the dance floor. The Groom and Bride were laughing and talking.

Y/n was talking to Nathan and Lucy while drinking her champagne when suddenly, Nathan snatched Y/n's glass away from her.

"Nathan," she whined lightly.