Chapter 28 - Giselle

It has been days since the last ball she attended. She couldn't forget that the young gentlemen are waiting for their turn to dance with her. She really felt tired in that whole evening, but there is one suitor who stand up the most, Prince Albert, the King's nephew and the Prince of Sweden.

Many debutantes were keen to have Prince Albert. He's very famous, because of his looks, and not only for his looks, he is also a kind young gentlemen. But the Prince didn't pay much any attention to this girls who keeps on approaching him, only Y/n caught his eyes.

She was sitting down in front of the pianoforte. Her mind was still preoccupied, thinking the things she couldn't do or get anymore.

"Dear," her mother came into the drawing room.

"Yes, Mama?" She turned her head to her mother, standing up from the seat.

"We are to attend this tomorrow evening's Ballet Show." Told her Mama.

"That would be wonderful. Thank you, Mama." She smiled, approaching her Mother.

"And oh, Prince Albert has sent us a letter. He says here that he wanted to share a box with us." Her Mother effused.

"Oh," she breathed out.

"Isn't it lovely?"

Y/n sat down on the couch, and replies, "Yes, Mama."

——*☁︎︎☾☁︎︎*——

Draco tried to be himself around Astoria. He didn't want her to see that he felt gloomy.

He is in the state of moving on, and focusing on loving Astoria like he used to.

Astoria came back from her shop. She had own her own coffee shop that she just started for the last 3 months, and she has gaining a lot of customers.

"Draco, dear, I got us tickets to the Royal Opera House in London. I have been wanting to watch Giselle." She giggled, sitting down next to him as she gave him the tickets.

"Giselle?" Questioned Draco.

"Yes, I heard it's a beautiful ballet."

"Oh, when will it be?"

"Tomorrow night. We'll leave first thing in the morning." Told Astoria.

——*☁︎︎☾☁︎︎*——

That evening came.

The door of the car was opened by the valets of the Opera house. Y/n came out, on the other side was her Mother.

Y/n was wearing a strapless emerald gown and a black sheer shawl was wrapped on her arms.

Young gentlemen could take their eyes off of the young miss. But, these men cannot court her anymore, for the Prince has already won.

The Young Prince saw Y/n at the entrance and approached her.

"Your Highness," Y/n smiled and curtsied.

The prince too, bowed at her.

Y/n's Mother behind her, couldn't stop the smile on her lips.

"Good Evening, Lady Y/n. You look exquisite today as you are." The prince kissed her hand. "You too, Lady Harlington."

Her mother smiled and lightly nodded.

"That same goes for you, Your Highness." Y/n smiled.

"Thank you," He smiled too, showing his dimple on his cheeks. "Now, we must go to our box. I have chose somewhere near the stage."

"Thank you, Your Highness."

Y/n and the Prince walked to the hallway that leads to their Box with Lady Callisto, Y/n's Mother, as their chaperone.

They got inside their box. The Prince motioned his hand to the chair for Y/n to sit.

She gave him a smile and sat down. Then, the Prince sat down next to her whilst Lady Callisto sat behind Y/n.

Y/n and the Prince talked. It makes Y/n feel better, even though she still feels a slightest pain. The Prince do know how to make the girl laugh and smile. Y/n too, but for her, she's just being friendly.

The lights were already dimmed and the curtains on the stage were opened.

Y/n took the Opera glasses on the table right next to her, placing it on her eyes to have a closer look as the show starts.

——*☁︎︎☾☁︎︎*——

Y/n and the Prince were talking about their opinions about the Ballet. There are no negatives opinion about it. They both love the show, especially in the part where Giselle has gone mad.

While the Mad scene was showing, Y/n remembered the time when she told Draco about that part. Draco too, knows why this is her favorite part of the Ballet.

Her breathing became uneven. She placed the Opera glasses down, flickering her eyes and taking a few deep breaths.

She looked down on the box and caught eyes with no other than Draco.

She felt her breathing quite getting heavier. The Prince noticed it and speaks,

"Lady Y/n, are you alright?" He concerned.

"I'm alright, You're Highness." Told she.

"Are you sure, dear?" Asked her mother.

"Yes, Mama. I just need to go to the bathroom." She answered. "Excuse me."

She stood up from her seat and went out of their box.