Chapter 48

Chapter 48

Setting in my hotel room in Indian style I run over the notes I had on my pad that Lucien had gotten for me just for this task, as I skim through my own thoughts and memories I have obtained since I woke up with Lucien in my room. The same night I had found out I had been in a coma for years. My brain seemed filled to it's max and incoherent thoughts and images keep blazing through my mind. At enough of a rapid speed I couldn't seem to catch most of them. I had thought it was because I haven't been getting proper sleep but I had slept for nearly the entirety of ten hours. I should be thinking more clearly now. But, my head just wouldn't stop. Standing I walk over to my shoulder bag and reach inside it for the second time since arriving at this hotel room. Pulling out a bottle of headache medicine I pour out a total of three. Before capping the bottle and placing it back into my bag. Grabbing my cup of coffee I had requested from room service. I pop the pills into my mouth before draining the contents of the delicious coffee filled chocolate drink.

When Light gets here, I wonder if I should just tell him that I don't feel like going out for coffee and just have room service bring up a new pot? Then, what would we do here? Yes, we would have privacy but it would be harder for me to keep up the guise of Alessia, let alone the front of S. Slowly exhaling I look down at my empty cup before rubbing my eyes. I am really tired still. Sleepless nights, or rather weeks, must finally be catching up with me. And my throat. I move my hand from my eyes to touch my throat as if it would ease the burning sensation flaring as if it were a bonfire. Lucien's blood sated me longer then I was used to. Probably because I could tell just from the taste he isn't human. But, even his gift he had given me is wearing off. I noticed this, when I was with the task force. Silently I had been glad I was acting mute because my words probably would have cracked from pain.

Setting my cup down I walk into the bedroom part of my suite, moving over to the closet so I may look inside. Before I even got this room, I had made a quick stop to pick up a few new outfits that would fit Alessia's tastes. I found my nose curling at the sight in front of me. Absolutely none of the outfits except for my own night time attire looked very comfortable. Deep down, I was missing my cream colored over shirt, my red bikini and tight blue jean shorts. The persona I am forcing myself into covered more of herself then I would prefer. But that didn't mean I couldn't have a little fun with the outfits. Like the one I wore last night. It was pretty awesome if I can say so myself. I had to find more sleeves and leggings like that outfit, I felt almost compelled to. If I have to wear clothes that cover most of my body, they will be necessary.

Reaching in I find a black tank top where the straps had to of been an inch if not more in width. The thread though which held the fabric together along with what little lace was to be found around the arm holes and hem was a dark red. Smiling I toss the shirt to the bed before reaching into the closet again retrieving a black miniskirt that was cut in such away it showed bits of the red under fabric. Smiling to myself I grab a pair of matching black and red sleeves and leggings before snatching up the same shoes I had warn last night. Walking back to my bed I lay them out as they will look when I wear them before moving to the bathroom to shower.

Upon walking out of the bathroom with a soft towel clutched around me. Somehow I lost about an hour of time this morning and I can't even remember what happened in that blank time frame. Making me wonder if this amnesia wasnt actually from a death note and it somehow was getting worse. I am brought out of my silent thoughts from a knock at the door. Tilting my head I began to wonder if it was Lucien and nearly called out to the door before I notice the time on a clock resting upon the dresser between me and the bed room door. 8 p.m. Shit, it could be Light. And if I call out I would end this game when it has barely even begun. Glancing to my clothes that were resting on my bed I begin to wonder if I have enough time to dress before getting the door. Another knock echoed through the hotel suite as if answering my own thoughts. Heaving a sigh I walk from my room still clutching the towel to me as I open the door to find Light standing in the hallway.