Chapter 15

Chapter 15

"So when should I kill him, if you take me to where he is I can kill him immediately."

Grabbing the bowl I turn around and smile to Rem. "Give me some time to think about it. I'll text Misa tomorrow to let her know when."

"Very well."

"Also no matter what you cant kill him until I give the order understood?"

"Alright I'll promise you that. At least where L is concerned."

"Misa, tonight I will have the movie night with you. But you cant just show up like this. I don't want you getting caught. We can talk over the phone at nights like this one. But if I don't answer then that doesn't mean to show up. Remember I'm under surveillance okay."

"Uhh I guess. At least we can talk rather then just text."

"I would prefer texting because I'm not much of a conversationalist but I guess talking sometimes would be alright. Just remember absolutely  no showing up with out me telling you its okay first. I'm a college student on top of being Kira so I am very busy."

"You should so just model and be done with it! You'd make a killing doing it." smiling I walk past her into the sitting room and set on the couch in Indian style.

"You know, my boyfriend said the same thing to me today. Maybe I should look into it."

She gasps. "You have a boyfriend?!"

"Yea.. He's basically the only one I ever talk to. I avoid everyone else but.. We sort of just clicked."

"Ooo tell me everything!"

My cheeks go red even with her insistent annoying girl talk I couldn't help but remember what Light and I have done. "there's nothing to say."

"That's a lie its so written all over your face!"

"Just put in the movie."

"Okay! But this conversation so isn't over"

*L*

Holding up a clear zip lock bag I look at it. "Hair" setting it down I put up another one. "Snack crumbs" Yes, Light is my very first friend I wasn't lying about that. But something has come to my attention that cannot be ignored. "Hair" picking up a new Ziploc "Mr. Yagami."

"Huh?"

"If I die within the next few days. Your son's girlfriend is Kira. Hmm another hair." Mr. Yagami gasps. Am I just being jealous? What proof do I really have? That's just it, there isn't any proof. She's a young girl the fact that she has a friend beyond Light isn't totally unconceivable.