Chapter 49

Chapter 49

*Monday Morning*

*Light*

"Light, we just received some more evidence from prison inmates that seemed to have occurred in the space of a couple days." Dad says walking into the room with a flash drive after returning from the NPA when Ide had called him there claiming to have something for the task force.

"Huh?" I ask looking at him. Evidence from prison inmates? I haven't used inmates to stump the task force since the beginning. What could be going on?

"Here, bring up what's on here so we can take a look." He hands me the flash drive causing me to look down at the device before finally turning back in my seat. I can hear the others scrambling off the couches to heard around the computer. It was then the door clicked shut behind us catching our attention.

"Good timing Miss Giosetta. We just received new evidence." My dad speaks before I hear another set of foot steps come up behind us so she can see as well. Placing the flash drive inside the computer and pulling up the document I first take note that they are basically nothing but pictures. Clicking the first one It shows almost an exact replica of when I had experimented with them. Slowly filling my computer with the images I place them so they are all viewable on my screen. The more I look at them the more they resemble my own work. What the hell?! I shout in my head. Did yet another Shinigami bring his note book into the world?!

"They are almost identical to the ones before!" Matsuda exclaims. My dad makes sounds of agreement before Aizawa speaks.

"But, it isn't like Kira to repeat himself. What is he trying to prove doing this?" Exactly. Maybe they aren't all the same. I could feel as an extra weight is added to my chair by someone leaning on it just as a small pale hand comes into my view and pointing at the suicide notes led me to enlarging them and exiting down the ones of the deaths. They seemed just like normal notes just like I had done only...

-L do you know, what isn't seen and isn't heard..- She holds up her pad so we all can see as I glance at her. She caught that! She really is quick.

"What is that suppose to mean?" Matsuda questions as she just seems to shrug.

"I think what she is trying to say, is that we need to closely monitor what criminals are left in prison. I don't think he is done." I speak causing her to pause with her typing. She smiles to me and gives me a nod. "Maybe, Kira decided to do this so that we all knew what to look for. He is trying to communicate with us again." I continue getting another nod from her proving I was following her train of thought. But, this isn't my doing! Who else could be doing this? These pictures were never made public before so how does this guy know what I had done?

*1 week later*

"L do you know, what isn't seen, and isn't heard, does not mean, it isn't real?" Setting back in my computer chair I run through the recent photos we have received from the inmates. As I had thought there was another death but I hadn't expected this imposter to use a fourth. I had only left three the last time so if they were imitating me they should have just used three right? It's not even like this message is completely useless like mine. This is a clear hint. I can only guess to be about Shinigami like mine was, but what if it has a different meaning. What else is there that isn't seen and isn't heard? Turning in my seat I look back towards Alessia who was once again the last one remaining of the task force as she was just staring at her pad. "Do you have any thoughts on this message?" I decide to ask now spinning my chair so I can fully face her. She glances up towards me so I know she heard just before her finger slides a cross her pad switching screens like usual just before she began typing away.