Chapter 30

Chapter 30

"Kira" I spoke as I looked down at her when we had finished eating. She was sitting there sipping her coffee contently. before pausing with the cup near her lips and cupped in both of her hands now looking up to me so I could see her charcoal eyes. My thought temporarily forgotten as I leaned down and placed a kiss upon those luscious lips. I heard her set her cup down before she turned a bit in the seat. Her hands finding my shirt beneath my coat and curling into the fabric as my tongue darted into her warmth. Her own found mine just before they wrapped around each other. Her taste was truly bliss. Already I could feel the need building within me just from this short amount of time. Moving my hand to rest against her soft cheek I then brushed my thumb over her skin just so I could feel the extra contact.

Without another word she pulled away from me causing the sudden pain from her distance. Yet, I watch as she stands looking to me though smiling I could see the darker desire etched in her eyes for me. Finding myself smiling as well I slid out of the booth and followed her to the counter. I had learned by now to not argue with her about paying. She always said that since she had so much it was the least she could do. It wasn't long before we were out of the café and setting hand in hand within the back seat of a cab as we made our way back to Headquarters. Upon walking inside she gave my hand a gentle squeeze ignoring the few others that had not left for home yet, as she took me to the elevator and hit the button for her floor. The doors closing I heard her exhale a slow breath as if she was glad to be out of site. This made me smile as I pushed her back against the wall of the elevator and claimed her lips again.

Without prying eyes any longer I felt her release the restraint she had been showing at the café as her arms slinked around my shoulders and a hand sifted into my hair. My own hands trailing down her body until I felt the gentle curve of her butt. Gripping her cheeks I lifted her up and her legs nearly automatically wrapped around my hips. The dinging of the door came all too soon so you had to put her down. Her heated gaze was upon me as a slow smirk shown on her beautiful face. She then grabbed my arm and yanked me onto the floor. Within the setting area now she turned and trailed her fingers over my shoulders before hooking her thumbs on my coat and slowly tugging it from me. I felt my chest tighten as I watched her movements before I leaned forward and pressed my lips against hers. Walking forward she matched my steps until her back became flush with the door to her room.

Reaching my hands out I found her waist first running my fingers up along her sides before ending up back down at the hem of her shirt. When I find my way beneath the thin fabric her breath caught against my lips. -She'll never be yours, Ryuzaki- I silently told him as I remember the train of thought I had been having on my way to the café. Ryuzaki was in love with her. But, it is only me whom she looks at. As if to coincide with that possessive thought I found my hands trailing up her skin and cupping her round fabric covered breasts. Enjoying a hiss from her as my thumbs brushes against her already peaked nipples.

*L*

With Mr. Yagami, Aizawa, and Mogi having gone home. It only left Matsuda, Watari, and myself with the shinigami. Matsuda had annoyingly been trying to converse with the shinigami himself and was more rambling incoherently then anything from fear of upsetting it and being killed. With the appearance of the Shinigami it had stated very clearly that the rules inside this.. Death Note. Were true which completely clears Misa Amane from even my beliefs of her being the second Kira. Also, it showed that Kiara wasn't the one in fact behind all of this. She wasn't some how.. Manipulating people into killing. The shinigami believes that since Kiara is not in fact human that the death note cannot kill her. Which raises the question, was it the first Kira or Higuchi that had tried to kill her. Also, why. As far as I can tell Kiara isn't the least bit violent beyond the dead attacker who she had inadvertently killed while she was trying to protect herself that night in the alleyway. She doesn't even fall under the category for the Kira killings. So why..