Chapter 37

Naruto's POV

"Sasuke, you can put me down." I tell Sasuke who carried me to his bedroom. Sasuke is really acting like a horny teenager. He speaks dirty whenever he gets any chance and sometimes he doesn't even care about people around him.

"Now I have you all for myself." Sasuke says in his husky voice. I look away being a blushing mess. I tell him,"At least put me down first!" Sasuke put me to the bed gently. His eyes are staring into mine. Those are not red like they always look whenever he comes to me for sex. His eyes has the normal color, black. He used to look at me with so much desire but now I can see him looking at me with so much love.

The cold lord is melting day by day. But never in a million years Sasuke would let go of the chance of having sex with me. His warm smile turned into a smirk. I felt the urge to back away but my cursed legs are no use.

Sasuke says,"You told me to be patient. I listened everything you told me. Now it's my turn to the have the reward. Tell me, what will you do for me now?" I shutter,"You t-tell me what do you want?" Sasuke's smirk becomes wider. He says,"I won't waste my energy telling you all that. I'll just show you."

"W-What are you doing?" I ask him in my shaky voice. I can't see what's going on anymore. He already blindfolded me with a ribbon. Then he comes for my wrists. I feel him tying them too. Now I'm totally powerless.

I feel his body over mine. Now that my eyes are blindfolded, my senses have become stronger. I feel his breathing, his touch and everything. Sasuke says,"Tonight, you'll have to do everything I want you to do for me. I really tried to hold back but seeing you in this state, I can't."

I tell him,"At least let me see you. Untie that blindfold." Sasuke ignores what I just said. His finger reaches my lips and made me open my mouth. I feel his breath and his tongue entering my mouth. Soon both of our tongues tangled up. The deep kiss we are sharing makes me hard quickly.

I feel him rubbing himself against my hard thing down there. I moan in between the kiss. Sasuke says breathing hard after the kiss,"I'll let you choose today Naruto. Tell me who has to obey everything today?" I gulp feeling nervous. I tell him,"I told you I'll listen to you if you be patient. You kept your word so I'll keep mine too. I'll be the one who'll obey today."

He replies,"You had the chance of being my master today. Now that you gave me the power, I hope you don't regret it." I hear the sound of him unzipping his pant. The tension is too much between us and I know I'll have to regret my decision later.

I feel his fingers touching my lips. He says,"Open your mouth Naruto." I open my mouth like he ordered me to do. I feel his manhood touching my lips. He says,"I want you to give me a head." My face has surely become red. Sometimes I hate that Sasuke is too much straight forward.

He made me sit and he starts to push his manhood inside my mouth. That thing is too much for my mouth. Sasuke says,"Your hands are tied up so you won't be able to do it properly. The only way is...." He doesn't finish the sentence. He starts thrust into my open mouth.

He says,"It's hot inside your mouth." Every thrust is making me gag. His member is reaching the end of my mouth and I feel him groaning with each thrust. My salvia and his pre-cum is dripping from my parted mouth. He grabbed my hair and keep thrusting his big manhood inside my mouth keeping me still.

Then I felt my mouth becoming full with his semens. He takes it out from my mouth. Some of them gotten into my mouth and some of them are dripping. I hear Sasuke chuckling. He says,"This scenery is so erotic. I'll be the only one who'll see you like this."

Then I feel his hand groping my manhood. He says rubbing it,"You are already wet. Did that thing really turn you on?" I felt so embarrassed that I kept my mouth shut. Then I felt hot and his tongue swirling around the tip of my manhood. Sasuke says,"Relax Naruto. I'll give you what you really want." I shutter being embarrassed and feeling turned on," W-Wait!" Sasuke already took all of it inside his mouth.

I feel like already cumming. His skilled tongue is working really good. I slapped mouth shut trying not to moan and let out those embarrassing sounds. I'm still aware about the fact that everyone is still inside the same place.

The feeling from him continuously sucking and licking my member is making me arch my back. My eyes are becoming blurry and I say shakily,"I-I'm close Sasuke." He starts to move his mouth and tongue faster and I felt weird down there. I came feeling enormous pleasure and I felt my eyes almost teary from those pleasure.

Sasuke laid me on my stomach. I feel him moving and after that I felt something cold at the enter path of my ass. He inserts one of his fingers inside my butt hole making me grasp. He says,"Let me loosen you up or it'll be painful."

After messaging a little bit he inserts another finger of him. I really can't stop moaning at this point. I beg him,"P-Please remove this blindfold." Sasuke says trying to mock me,"You really are desperate to see me like this, aren't you?" I moan instead of replying to what he just said.

He removed the blindfold and I finally got to see his face. His messy hair and his signature smirk. His shirt is half buttoned up and his pant is unzipped. This hot mess in front of me is making me turned on.

I feel his eyes on my chest. He says bringing his face to my swollen nipples,"These pretty nipples of yours are begging me to suck them." I see him licking one of them while his eyes are up on me. I grit my teeth. His fingers are still working on my ass, messaging the entering path.

I came right after I got his touch on my sweet spot. Sasuke says,"It's good to see that you are enjoying but I won't let you cum before me now. Let us cum together."

He takes his fingers out and lower his pant letting out his hard and big member. My eyes widen. I know it'll be painful. His tip is already pushed against the entering path. I grit my teeth and squize my eyes shut. He spread my legs wide open trying to make enough space but still it won't be enough.

He pushes it more and more. I hear him hissing. He says gritting his teeth,"Fuck, I feel like melting right after entering it through your tight ass hole." I start to pant and arch my back more. I feel him moving and increasing his speed. I feel his member growing bigger that my walls are clenching around it. The veins of his neck are popping up. And he looks sweaty now.

I felt the urge to curl my toes even after knowing that I can't feel anything there. I came even though Sasuke told me not to. Sasuke notices it and says smiling evilly,"I told you to wait for me Naruto but looks like you are eager." I see him groping my member keeping thrusting inside me. He moans and sucks my toe grabbing it.

I bite the pillow beside me taking it closer to my mouth. My inside feels full and feels like there's no space left in my body. The tears are falling down from my eyes and I felt like screaming. Sasuke doesn't care about the people who are inside this mansion. The sound of our skins slapping against each other and moans could still go out of this room if the room isn't soundproof.

I hear Sasuke groaning,"Shit Naruto, I'm cumming." I see him gritting his teeth and his face has that animalistic expression now. Sasuke cursed under his breath and let go of my member which was ready to come all these times. I grabbed the sheets with my still tied hands and balled my fist coming hard. Sasuke came too and his seeds are all inside my butt hole.

Sasuke laid me flat on my back. I tell him,"Please untie my hands Sasuke." He pants for air looking at me like a beast. He says smirking,"Not a chance." I plead,"Please let me touch you Sasuke." Sasuke looks at me with amusement. I know how embarrassing it is for me to beg of him to let me touch him. Sasuke unties my hand and my hands reach for his face. He kisses my hand and says,"We still have long hours to go."

I bring my face closer to him and plant a kiss on his lips softly. I breath hard feeling my energy already being drained from my body. I smile weakly and say half closing my eyes,"I know." I know that satisfying Sasuke won't be easy even if the night comes to the end.