Chapter 44

Naruto's POV

I can't believe today's the day I'm going to marry the person I fell in love with. We decided hurriedly to marry each other but seeing the decorations, it feels like they are arranging it for ages. I still don't know how to start my day. But today I'm not alone obviously.

"Why are you scrubbing my back so roughly! It's going to bleed." I yell at Kiba who looks anxious and messing everything up unintentionally. Kiba stops and apologies immediately,"I'm sorry. I lost track of whatever I was doing." I tell him turning around,"It's okay."

After coming out I see them checking my suit and other things. Then I see another person who is familiar. "Oh my god! How are you, Naruto!" Tenten screams excitedly seeing me coming out sitting on the wheelchair.
I guess she will be my stylist for today.

I reply to her sharing the same amount of enthusiasm,"I'm good!" Tenten looks at me and her smile fades. She says,"I'm sorry to see you like this. It's hard for you, isn't it?" Hinata says trying to shut her up,"It isn't the day to talk about it Tenten. You should know when to stop."

I chuckle trying to lighten up the mood,"It's alright. I'm used to it by now. However, should I change into that suit?" Tenten checks the suit out and says smiling,"Whoever chose that outfit, has definitely good fashion sense." I chuckle and tell her almost being proud,"Well it's my mom who chose it." Tenten shrugs her shoulder and says not being a even little bit of surprised,"No wonder, it's her."

After Kiba helped dressing me up, we both go to the room where every other one is waiting. I speak,"Will I have to put make up on me or what?" Tenten says,"Just a little amount and that's all for you."

Tenten starts to style my hair while I was looking at myself in the mirror. I'm anxious about how I will look today. I hear Hinata talking,"Help him to express his beauty that surpasses all the princesses out there." I blush hearing her compliment. I'm sure she's just trying to make me feel good.

I reply to her comment,"I can't even think about comparing myself with them. They are something else." Deidara says after hearing me talking,"Stop belittling yourself. You are beautiful in your own way."

Tenten says to me,"Yeah, do you know how much beauty care they need to look that flawless? Do you know how they cake themselves with tons of make up? They have to put effort to make themselves look perfect."

Hinata laughs all of a sudden and says,"Aren't you the most attractive one here? I mean, why would the most desirable man in the world want you? Because he is head heels for your beauty."

I smile. I tell her after that,"I don't think so that Sasuke is with me for my looks. When I first met him I was looking like cow shit. But still he fell in love with me. It's just me that he wants. I feel the same way too."

Kiba says trying to mock me,"You should be a poet or something. Why are you trying to deny that you are beautiful, Naruto." Then I hear him muttering something. Hinata says,"Guys, stop fighting. He doesn't need to be perfect. We love all of him, don't we?"

They put more effort on my looks and outfit today. Looking at myself in the mirror, I can't believe it's me. I chuckle and say in disbelief,"I look like a prince."

"Naruto? Oh my god." I hear my mom's voice. She has her eyes wide open like she can't believe everything in front of her. Suddenly her eyes become teary. She says trying to hide her face,"I can't believe I'm witnessing my son to marry. I never thought I would get the chance. I'm grateful to God that my son is alive."

I feel sorry and regretful that I don't have healthy legs to walk ahead and hug her in this state. But mom comes ahead and hugs me tightly instead. I needed it so much. I pat her back and tell her,"I'm here and I'll always be."