P R O L O G U E

| In the first chapter I cut the smut short, but don't worry there will be smut.| 

I woke up in a familiar room. My old room. Draco wasn't here. I was chained to the bed. Unable to move. It was still dark outside. Probably still Halloween. Footsteps echoed on the floor as I couldn't make out the figure. Wait. Two figures stood in the darkness.

"You're awake I see." Came the voice that taunted— tortured me for years. "Yes isn't it obvious dumb ass." Pansy said. I could tell the tedious voices anywhere. "Where's Draco?" I asked worried for him. Pansy giggled. "Oh don't worry your precious fiance is safe in his room in the same position you're in. But only he's alone." She said coming up to the side of my bed.

"Good memories made on this bed. Ones you don't remember at all." She said as Blaise also approached my bed going on the opposite side. "What do you want?" I asked. "Oh." Blaise growled deeply. "We want you." He said stroking my neck. "Then why did you— why did you?"

"You never listened to my wishes. It doesn't mean I don't love you. I love you. Your body. Everything. Only not your disobedience. And how ever much you scream and plead. No one can hear you." He mouthed in my face scaring me. I was shaking. Unable to breathe steadily.

He clicked his pocket knife out. "Don't worry I won't hurt you. Only if you make me." He said bring the knife to the start of my dress. "After all you asked for this wearing that dress." He said while they both eyes looked me down. He slid the knife down the dress tearing it revealing my body once again to their excited eyes to torment.

-

"No everything is not okay!" She yelled. "The only part of my family I had left is dead! I've lost everything. Where am I going to go?" She said to him and he held her tight.

"With me." He whispered in her ear, and she fell back into him. "Love, just you can come with me. We'll go to my dads old house." He comforted her. She nodded and got up.

She walked back to her room to pack up her things. When she was done she left the room and dragged her things to the front door. Theo was waiting there and had a blank expression on his face.

-

They both turned around to see a foggy figure. But she recognized that voice anywhere. She came close to the figure. Draco. So close to feel the coldness radiating off of him, to smell the strong cologne.

He lifted her up hugging her with sympathetic eyes. "I am so sorry darling." He whispered in her ear. "I love you, I can only be here for a day." He said cupping her face. "That's all the time I could spare. I would give anything to have more time."

She nodded as she was being set on the ground. She couldn't talk, she didn't want to talk. "Theodore." Draco nodded in his direction.

____________

Happy Readings! Enjoy the story! <3 There are 51 chapters not including the Prologue and Epilogue.