✨Bakukami✨Alone and upset

Requesed by queenbratzdoll
Cg:Kami
Little age:1-4

Date made 7/7/21
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Baku pov:

I was fighting with deku we were arguing,shouting and screaming at each other and at own point deku shouted something "I'M DONE WITH U BAKUGOU,YOUR AN ASSHOLE YOUR MEAN,YOU HAVE NO FRIEND! NO ONE IN BAKUSQAUD LIKE U ANYMORE U UPSET THEN ALl TIME LIKE U UPSET EVERYONE" he said everyone nodding and agreeing and saying it's true I was shocked and looked at bakusquad they all nodded agreeing to "It's true bakugou we can't stand u anymore" Kirishima said I stood there frozen denki walked over pulling me out classroom.

He looked at me "I don't hate u,Your amazing bakugou your best I still like u so don't listen to others$he says kissing my cheek I mod blushing softly we then walked to the dorm and hung out for day.

For next past weeks I would try hang out with everyone but they'd either ignore me of tell me to go away only Kami ever hang with me but he was dragged with the bakusq- it's not even called that anymore it's called kirisqaud today I tried again as I new the were dragging denki with them "Hey can I come?" I ask softly.

over past weeks I've just gonna quite,everyday I spent in my room alone sometimes in little space and when in big space I wish I had all my friend again but I know I never will I eveb wish denki would love me back and wanna be my boyfriend and my caregiver...

"No! Your not coming with us we have told u multiples times before your out off this group and you are not are friends" Kiri shout I nod and walks away denki looks at others "guys I feel sick I'm gonna stay back"he says they nod and denki runs off following me.

I get in my dorm and slams door shut breaking down sobbing as I slip into little space and sucks on my thumb

Denki pov:
I have a. Crush on kacchan and I don't hate him like others do,What the other don't realize I'd he's only angry all time cause he holds all his emotions in Wich changes to anger but lately he's gone quite barely talks won't even do his work in class half time.

Every night I hear him crying and sobbing as my dorm was next to his.Today I ran after him and so I got to his dorm walking in seeing him look so small I walk over to him,I've seen him in little space multiple time since the class strated to hate him.

I sist down pulling him in my lap bouncing him softly "Shh it's okay, It's all okay" I say whispering reassuring words in his ear and bouncing him.after a bit he soon fell asleep I wipe the tear and lays him in bed and kisses his head softly.

After a few hours he woke up in bug space I was sitting at his desk "Denki?" He ask I look at him "hey,how u feeling?" "Like shit"I chuckle softly "Yea and no swearing""I am not in little space I can swear when I want" "no cause swearing is bad" he pouts I smile softly and gets up,hey kats there was something u wanted to tell me yesterday before the dekusquad pulled me away,what was it?" He looks at me

He blushes and whispers "I like u I what u to be mine" I look at him "Speak up I can't hear u" "I LIKE U! I WNAT U TO ME MY BF AND CG!" He shouts I was shocked and sat there for a bit

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
623 words

Do u all want a part 2 of this? We're denki excepts his confession and becomes his bf and cg and we're they sort everything out with class 1-A and everyone strat to hang with bakugou again. Would u all like it? Put in comments of u want part 2