✨Monobaku✨ pt.2

Will I be more alive on Wattpad? I'll try
Will I try update more? Yes I'll try

Y'all I can have some request s of what y'all would like to see?

Anyoo here is pt 2!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Moboma pov:
Once I got to my dorm I layed katsuki on bed and tucks him in. I kiss his head softly and slides his bunny plush in-between his arms,he curks up holding bunny plush close to him.

I hate Kirishima for what he did.. Katsuki always did tell me Kirishima was against agere but I didn't think it was true at first Eijirou Kirishima,the sweet kind caring redhead..but katsuki was right he's just a d*ck head.if was getting better with Kats confident in little space he was starting to go out a bit in little space even start to tell some close friend but that Sharky b*st*Rd just ruined that with everything he said he also just broke katsuki heart both big and little..

Few hours later, katsuki woke up half out big space.he pulls his thumb from his mouth "moboma?.."he asks softly,I look at him "hey,how u feeling?" I ask "Mm..sad..heartbroken.."he says,I hug him "shh it's okay..he doesn't deserve you" I say,he curks up berrying himself in my chest "i-i loved him so much! If he hasn't come home Early we could still be happy...I could contkue to hide my agere and push it down and me and..ei..could lived happily together" he says breaking down,I kiss his head and runs his back rocking him softly "I know but u shouldn't have to hide it nor push it down cause u weren't helping your self...I promise you it will be okay".

We cuddles for rest day Kats staying between big and little space

A few weeks later katsuki broke up with Kirishima and stopped talking with him,he still hang out with bakusqaud but katsuki would not talk with kirishima.me and him started talking more in his big space which was good.i decies to ask Kats if he would like to go on a date so I asked him to meet me at Sakura tree at back school.

As I sit against tree katsuki walks up to me "heyy what did u need neito?" He ask calmly sitting next to me,I open my eyes and look at him "Hey..I just wanted to tell u something" he nods showing he js listening "I..I like you katsuki,both little and big u.your adorable,funny,cute..Would u like to be my boyfriend? And my little?" I ask looking around a nit nervous to do eye contact.

Kats smiles and nods,blushing a bit "I'd love too!!" He says cheering and tackling us to ground,I chuckle and smiles kissing him softly he kisses back and smiles sofkfy.

After that day we were both happy we Finshed rest 2!d year and 3rd year at UA living are Live happily together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here is pt 2 and last part!