✨Tamakiribaku✨ stressed

Requested by sleepyghostbear

Little age-1-5
Cg-Kirishima (dada) & Tamakii (papa)

I just wanna apologize for not updating,been Busy and stressed,plus my mind has been all over the place but I shall try today -31 Dec to make a lot of chapters in and post em! So enjoy

Also I hope you all had an amazing Christmas and Happy new years to you all!

Oh and one more thing I wanna say,all my other books are kinda abandoned at moment I don't think I will get back to them at all minus shigadabi but for shigadabi one I am gonna remake it so look out for that this 2023 and I think once this book reachs 100-105 chapters this will come to an end and be completed :) I will then make a new book like this based of someone so give me some ideas on who do it off??

Animes I have watched and would write story's onn-
Haikyuu
Mha
Demon slayer
Aot (possibly)

Date made-31/12/2022-01/01/23
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Katsuki pov:
I was waking with my two boyfriends to fatgum agency as Kirishima managed to convince me to come,I was nervous to say I don't do well with new people and new environments but I agreed to come as Kiri seemed so happy and excited that I was.

We walked in and I looked around a bit holding onto Tamakii arm,he looks at me and whispers "hey u okay Kats?.." I look at him and nod "yeahh" he smiles softly "okayy,tell us if anything wrong" he says as he finishes his sentence fatgum appears.

No one pov:
"Hii boys! Is this your boyfriend you talked about??" He said as he pointed at me. Kirishima nods "yeah this is Katsuki" fatgum waves "Well hi katsuki glad to have u join us today" he said way to loudly,tamaki sighs soflty he hated how loud it was aswell as katsuki did. After a bit chatting between fatgum and Kiri we headed to training room we all began training for a bit.

An hour and half later...

Katsuki pov:
It was getting to much in here to much people.. Everyone seems to be staring at me aswell..I don't knwo what to do..bit I could feel myself begin to slip..I slipped and ended up beginning to cry running up to amajiki "Papa!!" I screamed,tamaki looked at me and picked me up "What wrong little onee??" He says playing with my hair "..tw..many.. people....all thing I weak.." I say,he kisses my head "aww sweetie,no one things your weak..shh it's okay..c'mon well get dada and go home yeahh?" I nod as he says that,he calls over Kiri and explains as they say by to Fat gum and we all head back to dorms going to tamaki dorm.

Once we reached home I had calmed down,I was set down and I walked off to my toys begining to play as Kiri kisses my head "how u feeling baby??" He asks,I nod "better!..pway with mee???" He nods "ofcourse" he began to play with me tamaki soon joining

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry it's short but Happy new years everyone!! And I hope you all had an amazing Christmas!