✨monobaku✨ with a tiny bit kiribaku

I don't know why but I'm in a bit of angsty mood so enjoy this angsty thing and I am sorry to do this to our boy Kiri but that man is to be come mean in this

Shigadabibaku PT.4 will come out soon though I'd bring something new

CG:monoama
Little age:8 months- 2years
Meanie Kirishima
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No on pov:
Here at ua hero school,They taught about age regression there were classes on all different types away people cope like agere but didn't mean all students liked a lot of ways people cope.. Kirishima was one of those people who did not like it though age regression was stupid,babyish,werid..But what he didn't know was his boyfriend of 2 years katsuki Bakugou was a little .

How did bakugou hide it that long? God knows that man was good at hiding secrets but on one Saturday evening his secret got Reveal to his boyfriend and oh did it not go well.

Katsuki pov:
I was quite little at moment and really happy monoma was with me,even tho he may seem like a meanie he is a big softie and helps me when I'm little,We were playing together knowing we had whole day for me to me little till everyone came home from visiting family's Tomorrow.one thing we didn't know was Eijiro was on way..If I was big I would known but when I'm little monoma doesn't allow me on my phone so I don't see any big boy stuff as he says it.

I continue u playing,babbling and talking nonsens as Kirishima walks in "Hey bakubabe!!....."his voice came in happy then died down as he saw me his face turned to digust quite quick

(His outfit,bar those shoes and make it a orange and Green outfit,same with paci and socks)

Kirishima pov:
I came from home early back to dorms as I was home alone and bored,and wanted to see Kat's so I heard back to dorms. When I arrived I opened katsuki door happily "Hey bakubabe!!" I announce but as I see him k stare in digust and quite quiet.He's a little?! My katsuki a little?! "Katsuki your a little?" I ask digsuted. He begins to tear up "Y-yws" he says "stop crying and speak normal. Ot like a baby,grow up katsuki" I say monoma stands up as katsuki Burt's out crying and shaking "katsuki go outside to common room for a second" he says katsuki running out and looks at me "Look shark boy shut the f*ck up!! He is not disgusting the only digisting one is uu!! He use this to cope I can see why he was always terrified of coming out to people about it,because of u ain't It?! I heard that u talked shit about age regression never believe u did you seemed so sweet but god was I wrong..so how Bout u go suck a d*ck and f*ck off" monoma says punching me in nose and walks out to common room with a Bag he grabbed of katsuki floor.

Monoma pov:
I run to common room straight to aktsuki and sit down pulling him close "Shh it's okay,he won't hurt u..he won't go near u again" I say rocking him softly he begins to calm down and slowly falls asleep in my arms,I stand up carrying him and head to 1b dorm,going straight to my room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Want a PT 2?