✨Kiribaku✨All day with dada!

Requested by AlysiaNieves

Little age-3-4
Date made 3-4/12/21

Woah can't believe Christmas is around corner! Which reminds me I wanna make a special Christmas chapter with little bakugou,Who should I do with bakugou? Etc Serobaku,Kiribaku,class a x Baku,You tell me who u wanna see?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Baku pov:
I was really happy today! It was a whole day with dada! I was awake and in kitchen making breakfast for dada cause I wanna give him breakfast,Ofcourse I do have someone with me becasue i ain't allowed in kitchen alone! It's 5am and I woke up momo to help me!.

Once we had done cooking by 5:30 she helps me take it to mine and dada room and sets it on bedside for me and waves leaving I jump on dada "WAKE UP!" he wakes up and checks time groaning "babyyyy why so early?" I giggle "I made chu breakast!" He smiles and sits up "aww thank u bear" he grabs try and begins to eat as I sit next to him and cuddles his side.

Kiri pov:
I smile and holds bakugou close as I eat,He's excited for today I can tell but I don't blame him it's been a few weeks since we got time together and since he was able to regress so I'm glad today we finally get chance together and for him to regress and seems he already has since he woke up but I don't mind.

Once I finshed my food I get Kats dressed into a cute black shorts and an orange hoodie with a teddy bear on it and some trainers,I get dressed myself into some jeans and tank top "okay baby, What do u wanna do First?" I ask he looks up "swopping!" I nod and picks him up "okay" I smile and grabs his little bag and walks out dorms.

When we get to mall he ram to toy shop,I followed him "slow down mister! Don't run stay close to dada" he stops running and walks rest away.When there he runs around looking around and gabbing stuff I let him grab Whatever he wants as much as he wants,mabey I spoiled him quite him alot time but it doesn't matter as long as my pebble is happy.

When he finshes I took him to till and payed for it all,then we walked to agere shop and I bought him a new paci and Sippy cup which where both blacl with green sparkles and explosion on them.He loves explosions and fireworks so he was happy he even choose new onesie and pavi clips.

We spent all half day shopping getting loads of a bit.we were back at dorms cuddled up on couch watching movie Frozen.He soon gets sleepy and looks up "dwda..I sweepy..."he rubs his eye,I pull his hands from his face "Don't do that and okay baby, Let's feed u a bottle and change u" I pick him up and goes to kitchen and make him a bottle of angle milk and Feeds him bottle,once fed I get him changed and Sets him in bed and kisses his head "night night baby" he smiles and yawns soflty "ni ni" he says as he falls asleep,I turn night light on then the bedroom light and gets in bed next to him cuddling him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope u enojoyed