✨Bakudekusquad x bakugou ✨ Christmas special

Here it is

Little age-1-3!
Cg-Kiri and deku

Todoroki-Shosho
Mina-Mimi
Deku-dada
Kiri-papa
Ochako-Rara
Sero:Papi
Denki-kami or pika
Tsuyu:Tsu
Tokoyami-Toto or toko
Momo-Momo
Jirou-Jiji

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kiri pov:
It was Christmas eve today,we were doing secret Santa In a bit everyone was getting there present ready to give to there secret Santa,I was trying to wake my little pebble at moment from his nap he'd been in big space all day but this morning him, Kaminari and Sero got into a little argument and we'll get ended up slipping as he was close to slipping but the reason he fully did was when deku told them off well mostly Kats for making a mess after fight and Kami had pushed Kats during fight a bit to hard so hadn't been in a good mood before nap still wasn't "pebble wake up, nap times over" I say soflty he groan "nw go way!"(no go away) he says "do shout at me pebble"I say picking him up,he wines kicking his legs,I tap his thighs soflty "pebble it is Christmas eve I do not wanna have to put u in time out today so behave and pack it in" I say he wines and tears up "N-nw nw Tim out! I sowwy!" He stops kicking and cry's.

I rock him "shh shh it's okay okay,you won't go in timeout little one" kisses head and whispers sweet nothing till he calm down.once he was calm I lay him down "U ready for secret Santa and movie night little one?" I ask grabbing him a cute reindeer oneise he nods excited and smiles as I  get him changed into oneise and a diaper once he was changed I got my present for my secret Santa and Kats is one and head to common room.

Once we were all in common room I sat bakugou next to me "Okay now that everyone here let's begin! KitKat wanna go first?" Mina ask him he nods "Yea!" She smiles "Okay so who do u think got u?" He says there and thinks then points at deku "dada!" He shouts,deku shakes his head "guess again" shoto had got him so to make it easier for Kats he stared pointing at himself

Bakucutie pov:
I think and see sho pointing at himself "shosho!" I smile as shoto smiles "good guess little one! I got one for little u and big u" he hands me two presents,one for little me which was a cute teddy wrapping and one for big me which was a plain red wrapping,I smile and take them beginning to unwrap the on for little me,Dada helped me once we got it open it was a cute paci and paci clip aswell as a teddy,U love em loads I look up and shosho and smiles brightly "tank chu!! Tank chu!! I wove em!" (Thank u! Thank u! I love them) I say crawling to Todoroki and hugs him tightiy he smiles "it's no problem"

Bakucutie pov:I think and see sho pointing at himself "shosho!" I smile as shoto smiles "good guess little one! I got one for little u and big u" he hands me two presents,one for little me which was a cute teddy wrapping and one for big me which w...

(The paci and clip)

( The teddy)

Todoroki smiled "no problem little one" kisses his head soflty and smiles as Kats crawls back between his full caregivers and boyfriend's and Opens present from big him which was a new pair headphones and a laptop he smiles "tank u!!" (Thank u) papa take them fr me setting them beside him just so I don't break the laptop while little, That's what happened to last one .I was in little space when I broke it but we don't talk about that.

i smile and everyone begins handing out there secret Santas happy with everything they got

(I'll put at end story who got who and what that person got)

By end off it,Iida and momo chucked rubbish in bin I was sitting on floor with Kami playing hero with him with some of my figured and aswell as dada's all might figures! He doesn't let me play with them but I stole them while he wasn't looking. I was also playing with new stuffie I named it kro "pika! Pika! Wook! (Pika pika look) " I say holding kro into his face he chuckles soflty and smiles "his wame I kwo!" (His name is kro) Kami smiles "Well hello kro" he says waving to kro,I smile "kwo sa hi!!"

Me and Kami continue to plate papa and dada joining in! We played all night it was fun soon I had to go to bed other Santa won't come tomorrow so say might to everyone and fall asleep

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry this is terrible and sorry it's late but here It is hope you enjoyed it!

Also completely forgot! Was ment to put what each of them got and who they got

momo got uraraka-she got her A laptop and new phone
Uraraka got iida-She got him new books
Iida Got jirou-he got her a new guatiar
Jirou got Kami-she hot him basketball
Kami got kiri-He got him New training gear
Kiri got shoto-he got him a set of different flavoured soba and Some money
Bakugou got deku-he got deku new notebooks
Deku got mina-he got her new dance shoes and clothes