✨Dabibaku✨ Big brother Dabi to rescuee

Here is part 3 and last part
Requested by theuwu1

Platonic
Little age,1-2
Cg-Dabi
Date made-25/5/22

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dabi pov:
I carry Kats to dining table and sits him in high chair,I go and grab his food and walk back over and feeds him some food,I was feeding him some mash and sausages mixed up,sausages were cut up small so he wouldn't choke It werid seeing Katsuki so calm abd happy,when ever we have attacked UA he always seems angry,upset even scared it's good to see him relaxed and happy like he his right now but also slightly weird but it's cute and good.

Once I finsh feeding him,I wipe his mouth and hands clean and wipes table down "Wnat some milk little one?" I ask he nods happily and claps "yea!!" He says,I nod "inside voice little one" I say walking to kitchen with dishes,he nods "sowwy" he says his head down a bit.I begin to make his warm milk and looks back at him"it's okay buddy when inside don't shout so loudly" I say,he nod .

I make sure milk isn't to hot and walks over to him picking him up out high chair "Here little one" I feed him bottole and walks to my room as it was getting late,Once we reach my rook he had finshed bottole and looks like he was gonna fall asleep,Seems milk make him sleepy I chuckle sofkty as I lay him down and tuck him in "stowy" he says sleepily I nod and thinks of a story and begins to tell a story,half way though story telling he falls asleep. I smile soflty turning light out and lays on sofa in my room and falls asleep.

No one pov:
A weeks later Katsuki was still there as The heroes haven't found him mostly because ethey gave up on finding him.Katsuki know sthey hate him but he thinks there probably still searching for him well he did,he now realzied they don't so he decied on something..He was big at moment and goes to shiggy "hey Crusty.. can u call everyone to main room?" He ask,shiggy nods "ofcourse"shiggy goes and gets everyone to main room.

Kats pov:
After 10 minutes I head to main room and looks at everyone "I'm wondering..Of I can join in leauge? And if dabi..may u become my cg? Your liek a big brother to be when I'm big and especially when I'm little" I ask,He nods "Ofvourse" Dabi says,shiggy look up "yes u may join but may I ask why? U want to be number one hero correct?" He ask,i nod "Well..my time at UA I realize hero are fake..None them are real herpes and we'll I told one my classmate about my age regssion awhile back trusting them but they then proceed to tell everyone in class who then told everyone in school and well I'm not most hated and most bullied in school because of my age regression..and I know they probably given up on finding me" I say,shiggy hugs me "Well your welcome here and your welcome to be little when ever u want" he says I nod and smile "thank u".

The rest of my life I spent as a villain,With leauge dabi was my caregiver when little,like a big brother I always called him bubba or dai when little.the league were like family to me both when I was little and big, There amazing people don't realize it's heroes who are the villains and the villains who are the heroes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
here is last part to this! Hope u enjoyed