✨Dabibaku✨ Brotherly time

Dabi is like a big brother to  bakugou
Cg:Dabi
Little age:8mons-2

Made:25/7/21
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dabi pov

I was in my house with my family the Todorokis,as I had revealed my identity I don't forgive endeavour but I'm glad to be with my siblings as I was son couch laying down shoto my baby brother walks in with Katsuki bakugou

He walks over with Katsuki who was sucking on paci holding plushie "He slipped and wanted u to touya" I nod and sits up patitng my lap as Katsuki climbs on my lap "bwbw!" I smile and kisses his head sho walking away "Good afternoon babyboy,How old are u?" He olds up 8 I know that ment 8 months I mod "such a small baby I have with me today he babbles and claps.

I smile and hugs him up taking him to my room in the house he walk in and I go over to wadrobe  and grabs soms diaper I keep there and lays him on bed and takes his clothes off beging to put diaper Ron him.U see I have known Katsuki since I was 11 he was 6 we known eachother for ages I knew about Hsi age regression,a bit after I revalled myself after that I became his cg for now as right now he doesn't have one so I don't mind He's like another baby brother to me.

I finsh doing diaper and puts a onesie Wich clips together at crotch area once I'm done I set him on bed and turn tv on putting on paw patrol Wich he loves and passes him his plushie and let's him watch tv babbling and clapping.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~sorry for such a short one but here it is