Adrian 80

When we got back to Stefano's place the first thing he went to do was take a shower, he was in the bathroom for two hours before finally walking out and grabbing his phone, from there he walked downstairs and made a series of phone calls that last about four hours. Seven hours. That's how long Stefano ignored me for and even once he finished he walked into the kitchen and started pulling shyt out of the fridge and eating it without even bothering to cook, the entire time I watched him wondering what was going through his head. He probably thought I was some type of monster, I mean I did just kill two dudes and I haven't shown the slightest sign of remorse because I didn't feel bad about doing it. Maybe Stefano was too damn soft for a dude like me, I told him what I've done so I don't know why he was acting so damn surprised. The sun was coming up and Stefano still hasn't said a single word to me, but every time he walked past I could feel him looking at me but whenever I would turn to look he would be engrossed in his phone, from the sound of the conversation he was coming up with a reason he had been missing the last two days. His lie was that he had been sick but he planned on being at their next home game.... a decent lie but I could've come up with something a little better if he would've asked me but he didn't so I kept my mouth shut.

"Aight Coach, I'll keep you posted on my condition." Stefano said finally hanging up. "Sorry about that, my family was extremely worried and I had to come up with something about why I hadn't been answering and then there was Mike who is impossible to lie to because according to him he had come by and no one answered the door.... so I had to tell him the truth but I don't think he'll say anything and I didn't tell him about what you did, so you don't have to worry." Stefano said sitting across from me.

"Oh, so you can finally see me? I was under the impression that I was invisible considering that you've been ignoring me since we left that house." I said folding my arms and leaning back against his couch.

"That's because I didn't know what to say..... I don't think 'thank you' was big enough to express how I feel." Stefano said catching me off guard. "What you thought that I was mad at you? Scared of you? Disgusted by what you did? Nah..... I'll admit I was a little shocked but you went harder for me than anyone else has in my entire life.... you saved my life Adrian." Stefano said reaching for my hand but I kept it folded against my chest.

"Man miss me with that bullshyt.... just admit you want to end things so I can stop wasting my time." I said looking away from him.

"Adrian, what the fuck are you talking about? When we got back I left the bathroom door open so you could join me in the shower, I made you a fuckin sandwich that's still sitting on the counter because you look like you haven't eaten anything in days, and I was handling business because in case you haven't noticed I'm kinda a big deal in one of the biggest media markets in the world... I had some fires to put out, business comes first." Stefano said moving around and sitting next to me.

"If you want some dick just say that." I said trying not to smile.

"Not right now.... I'm still kinda sore from being tied up but once I recover some I'll be more than happy to finish what we started the other day." Stefano said. "But again.... thank you, there were a few times when I thought..... when I thought I would never see you again. I was certain them dudes were going to kill me." Stefano said quietly.

"I bet your soft ass was crying and shyt...." I said looking away from him.

"Yeah, I was.... I'm not ashamed to admit it, I didn't grow up like that.... I was a good kid who never got into any trouble..... I think I've only been in two fights my entire life and one of them was when I got jumped by your crazy ass ex." Stefano said laughing.

"OH, SO THIS IS MY FAULT!!!!" I yelled jumping up so fast that Stefano jumped in his seat. "JUST FUCKIN ADMIT IT, YOU BLAME ME FOR EVERYTHING, AND I'M GOING TO KEEP HAVING TO HEAR ABOUT HOW YOUR LIFE BECAME FUCKED UP THE MOMENT YOU MET ME!!!!" I yelled ready to swing on this nigga.