Alejandro 25

It was about two in the morning, Julio was crying.... nah my son was screaming, and even though he always did this when I had to leave it always broke my heart, but I had to go and I knew I'd have to make it up to him when I got back. I glanced over at Ricardo who had kneeled next to our son and whispered something in his ear, I don't know what he had said to him but Julio wiped his eyes and sniffled himself into silence before walking out the room. I walked over to Ricardo, took off my wedding ring and handed it to him, every time I went on tour I ended up misplacing it and we figured the best way to avoid that this time was to leave it here with him, no lie that shyt felt weird as fuck leaving my finger but it was better than him being mad at me for losing it... again. After triple checking my bags I walked out the room and down the hall to Adrian's room, I peeked my head inside and found him hanging off his be and snoring loudly, I shook my head and walked over to him, placing him back in his bed and staring down at him. I felt bad about leaving him here too, my parents had asked me to look after him and so far I had failed miserably but maybe giving him some space was exactly what he needed, I walked back into the hallway where Amaury was waiting and I was glad to see he was ready to go.

"I made all the calls, Valentino and the rest of them are all going to meet us at the airport, we're just waiting on Rico to show up so we can leave." Amaury said and I nodded. "You know I can stay here with Adrian... you know him and Ricardo don't really get along and I would hate for Ricardo to fuck him up and I'm not here to record it."

"It's your decision Amaury, but I know you really wanna go and I don't wanna take this away from you. Plus Rico will be here looking after them, as hard as Adrian thinks he is, we both know he's not crazy enough to try Rico."

"What about Uncle Tristan?" Amaury asked and I knew that was a problem that I'd eventually have to deal with but from what I was hearing, my uncle was currently back in Brazil handling some business but I wasn't stupid enough to underestimate him, I knew he also had people watching over Adrian, but so did I.

"Dro, Rico is here....." Ricardo said walking into the hall holding my phone, now this was the hard part... say bye to My Forever Love. Ricardo didn't show any emotions.... but I could just feel his aura, though he'd never admit to being sad about me leaving I knew he would be feenin for me the second I walked out the door.

"You gonna walk me outside?" I asked looking into his eyes and Ricardo nodded, as we walked out to the car there was total silence, I had come a long way from when I was younger growing up in a pretty bad neighborhood, hearing gunshots almost every night to living in this beautiful neighborhood I couldn't wait to get back to this. "You gonna miss me?" I asked as Amaury and Rico put all the bags in the trunk.

"Not really... I got this dude who's going to keep me occupied, cutest dude I've ever seen." Ricardo said smirking at the ager building on my face. "In fact.... there he goes right there." He said turning around and pointing to the window where Julio was watching us closely. "Nah forreal I'm going to miss you, so you better call as soon as you land, and when you get to the hotel." Ricardo said kissing me.

"You know I got up but uhh.... look after Adrian, I know he's a handful but secretly I think he looks up to you so keep him in line and if you need me you know I'll fly out here to handle." I said glancing at Julio. "And make our son some pancakes in the morning." I said and Ricardo nodded. "One last kiss?" I said as he leaned forward and just as our lips were about to connect Rico hit the horn breaking the silence of the cold night.

"Let's go, so I can take my ass back to sleep." Rico said and I nodded.

"Aight I gotta go...." I said kissing Ricardo quickly. "I love you." I said turning to walk off but he grabbed my hand and stopped me.