Ricardo 71

Breakfast was awkward as fuck, between the double dose of sexual tension (me/Alejandro and Adrian/Stefano), my anger towards Dro about allowing himself to be pulled in by Tristan yet again, Julio singing a song he made up about how much he loved pancakes, and Rico sitting there looking like he had been attacked by a swarm of giant mosquitoes with all the hickeys on his body.... it was just awkward. Dro kept staring at me motioning for me to follow him down to the basement but I wasn't entirely sure of his motives, he could either want to discuss what happened last night or he could be trying to fuck, either way, I wasn't falling into his trap, unlike him I actually had restraint. I looked at Adrian and Stefano, who were staring at each other.... there was this intensity to the way that they were looking at each other.... like, it was hard to describe but I don't think they even realized that there were four other people at the table. Rico seemed to notice the tension between all of us and instead of trying to help he was making shyt worse by occasionally getting up and adjusting his print as he walked into the kitchen... or he'd text Dro like they were sitting two feet away from each other and I knew they were most likely talking about me.

"Adrian, can you please take your nephew upstairs and get him cleaned up?" I asked looking at Dro who was avoiding my eyes. Adrian looked like he was going to say some slick shyt but I knew he'd much rather deal with Julio than hear the argument that was about to take place.

"Come on Syrupman." Adrian said helping Julio out of his seat and nodding to Stefano to follow him. Once they were out of the kitchen, Alejandro seemed fixated on his pancakes while Rico seemed to be waiting for the inevitable explosion.

"Now do you wanna explain what happened last night?" I asked looking directly at Alejandro who was chewing his food slowly.

"Well I was trying to get some ass but you were playing.... I almost ripped that damn onesie off you and finish what me and the Pizzaman started but I wasn't trying to wake up Julio." Alejandro said tapping his ear, indicating that we were being listened to. "Other than that, I went to the office to handle some business..... nothing too crazy." He said reaching for his orange juice.

"Fine, we can talk about this later....." I said waving him off, I knew I had to choose my words carefully since there was a good chance that the FBI was listening to our conversation.... yet another reason why I couldn't stand Tristan's bitch ass because before he arrived we didn't have these issues but ever since he showed up, I had to be careful with my words even though I knew we weren't doing anything illegal. "Rico, do you wanna explain why you're over here this damn early?" I asked turning my attention to Rico.

"Sage went back to San Antonio and Olyver had to leave town to visit family..... I was bored and Javier got some chick at the penthouse, so I figured I'd come see my favorite couple in the entire world." Rico said smiling. "Plus Julio told me y'all were making breakfast and it's been days since I've had a meal....." Rico said smirking.

"Well make yourself at home, I'm about to start getting ready for work.... Dro, I think we should both take Julio to daycare today." I said letting him know that we really needed to talk. After dropping Julio off I wasted no time letting my husband know that I didn't appreciate him bailing on me yet again for his damn uncle. "You know he's using you right.... Tristan is going to continue using that ONE incident over you until you say enough is enough." I said weaving through traffic.

"Cardo, how many times are you going to say that same bullshyt.... I know Tristan is going to keep using that shyt..... I'm not stupid, but as long as he's focused on me he's not worried about Adrian." Dro said and I swear I wanted to punch him in the dick.

"DRO.... Dro, Adrian is fine.... and as fucked up as this is about to sound, Stefano has done more for Adrian without even trying than you have since he's gotten here. Our current issue is Tristan, what exactly did he want to talk to you about anyways?" I asked trying to keep my anger in check.