Adrian 62

If I was a shady ass nigga, I could've robbed Stefano blind because he was way too trusting; when I woke the morning after the party he was gone but left me in his apartment with money and jewelry just laying around. Not saying that I was going to take it, but I could've, the fact that he felt comfortable enough to leave me in his house showed me a level of trust that I hadn't received from anyone and that shyt felt..... Yeah, Shymere left me in his apartment alone plenty of times but there was always a level of suspicion between us like he'd come back from wherever he went and the first thing he'd do is check his money and jewelry. Damn, that was a detail I never really noticed until now but that should've been yet another sign that we weren't right for each other, Shymere was someone I opened up to, I told him shyt about myself that I've never told another person and he's told me shyt about himself as well and yet we still never fully trusted each other. While I was with Stefano I just felt.... I guess comfortable would be the right word but it was more than that, when me and Shymere slept together I felt like I had to be on guard but with Stefano, I felt.... peace. I got up and washed my face and brushed my teeth, I should probably call and check on my boy Diomoni but I knew no one would fuck with him, it was crazy how shook those niggas were during that little scuffle. I finished up and got right back in bed, just as I was getting comfortable I heard Stefano moving around downstairs.

"Ayy I got you some breakfast." Stefano said walking into the room, he was wearing his workout clothes and had a duffle bag draped over his shoulder. "It's vegan, Cardo got me on a strict diet... he wasn't too pleased when he found out that I snuck a doughnut," Stefano said smiling.

"That's your problem, you're too damn honest. If it was me, I wouldn't have said shyt because I already know how he gets." I said sitting up as he placed the bag on my lap since moving in with Dro and Cardo I've learned to enjoy SOME vegan food but I still enjoy eating a fat ass burger every now and then. "Damn its noon? I thought it was earlier than that, how long have you been gone?" I asked because I know we were talking until around six.

"I left up outta here at around six-thirty, I didn't want to wake you up because you looked peaceful and shyt.... speaking of that you were drooling all over my pillows." Stefano said and I checked my face.

"That's because I was dreaming about that dick you refuse to give me, I mean you could at least let me eat your ass but you're scary as fuck." I said pulling the food out of the bag and it smelled good as fuck. "What you got planned for today?" I asked as I began eating in his bed, Shymere would be pissed if I did some shyt like this but Stefano didn't seem to mind.

"Going to look at some houses outside the city with Mike, then coming back here and packing for this trip out west. I'm not looking forward to being out west for an entire week, Lakers, Trailblazers, OKC, then Clippers......" Stefano said shaking his head.

"Sounds like you're going to be horny." I said smiling.

"You are a horny little fucker.... but I'm good and you should be too, especially considering what you did last night." Stefano said smirking in my direction. "Are you ever going to tell dude about you and Bandit?" Stefano asked and I thought about it for a second.

"I really don't see the point, he's not my nigga.... plus I'm not trying to start no beef between Shymere and Bandit. Now I can't say if Bandit will tell him, he'd be stupid to do so but I don't think he's like that.... so which areas are you going to look at houses?" I asked returning my attention to my food.

"I'm not sure, you're more than welcome to come with us, something tells me you'll be spending a lot of time over there since I can't seem to get rid of your ass." Stefano said and I thought about it.

"I would but I should probably get home, I know Dro's nosy ass probably wants to talk about the fight and I feel like I've been nice enough for one day and I need to get into an argument otherwise niggas will think I'm going soft." I said covering my food, I was definitely taking this with me so I had something to eat on the drive back to Dro's house.