Alejandro 1

The tour was over and done with, and you'd think that I'd be able to relax but nah... my boss was very determined to get my protege's career up and running not that I blamed him though because even though Lafayette and Kaylis were the headlines everyone was talking about Valentino..... That kid was special, I don't even think he realized his talent but I planned on bringing out the best in him and spending that kid to the top where he belonged. But for right now all I cared about was seeing my dude and my son, I crept into the house and slowly made my way upstairs knowing Ricardo he was probably still sleeping and Julio was probably up causing all kinds of mischief. As I made my way to my bedroom, I heard a door slam behind me and I knew that it was Adrian who still wasn't feeling our living arrangements but he'll see in the future that this was for the best. I walked into the room and Julio was jumping in my bed but Ricardo surprisingly wasn't there.

"PAPAI!!!!!" Julio yelled jumping off the bed into my arms. "What did you bring me? Are you leaving again? I can throw better. Can we have pancakes? Can we go out to eat tonight?" Julio asked in rapid succession.

"Oh you can throw better, prove it... if you can hit two bullseyes then we can go out to eat tonight." I said carrying him down to the basement. I fuckin loved my house, we lived outside the city because Ricardo felt that Julio should have a yard to play in and plus there was the incident in which Julio almost shattered the window to our penthouse with a ninja star so we needed somewhere less fragile. "Okay filho (son) two bullseyes no do-overs and no excuses, I told you to practice while I was away and when we talked you told me you had improved so prove it." I said smiling down at Julio who grabbed two ninja stars. He lined up his throw and made a few adjustments before letting loose hitting it right in the middle, Julio looked up at me and smiled knowing that he had gotten better.

"Told you....." He said a little arrogantly and I knew that came from Ricardo. Julio lined himself up again, his form was perfect and I could tell he was going to hit the mark perfectly again just as he was about to let go.....

"JULIO!!!!!" Ricardo said and the ninja star slipped from his hand and missed his mark. Julio started crying and claiming that 'daddy cheated' after promising to take him out later he ran off smiling. I walked into the house where Ricardo was waiting and I could see the lust written all over his face, underneath his mask of indifference. "I thought you weren't coming back until tomorrow?" Ricardo asked nervously and I could tell he was hiding something.

"I wanted to surprise you..... and our son. Besides you don't look happy to see me...." I said looking into his eyes.

"I'm not.... my little boyfriend was supposed to stop by when Julio went to sleep and...... oh shyt he's here." Ricardo said looking down at his phone and I really hoped he was playing but I pushed past him as the doorbell rang, grabbing a pouch full of ninja stars ready to light this nigga up.

"Dro? I thought you wouldn't be back until tomorrow, I was going to surprise you." My younger brother Amaury said walking into my house and tossing his bag in the corner. "Cardo you should've told me he was here, where's Adrian?" Amaury said punchin Cardo in the arm before taking the stairs.

"So you're cheating on me with my brother?" I asked sarcastically and Cardo shrugged.

"Alejandro, I could never cheat on your ugly ass..... I was just trying to get you worked up so you could release some anger on my a........ Speaking of work when do you go back? I know Zyshaun isn't going to give you much time off." Cardo said.

"I go back tomorrow, in the morning I got some shyt to do with C.R.E.A.M, in the afternoon I have a meeting with Rockstar's manager to work out the details of this song that he wants to do with Nova, and then I'll be in the studio with Valentino for most of the evening. So I'll be right back on the grind, but today you got me.... however only after I make Julio some pancakes." I said as I heard tussling going on upstairs, I looked at Cardo who shrugged before walking into the kitchen while I went to check on my brothers.