Alejandro 14

Ricardo's legs were wrapped around his head, I was holding on to the headboard, and even though my body was moving at a rapid pace I still had the precision of a surgeon; not once did my dick leave his tight ass. I would bring my dick out just enough so that the thick head was right at the entrance before slamming it all right back inside of him, I almost felt bad for him but he knew better than to challenge me... 'Is that all you got' those words were in my eyes blatantly disrespectful because he knew....... I leaned forward and started kissing him, I pulled his tongue from his mouth and started sucking it until he was gasping for air, I bit down on his lip until his eyes closed in pain, I wanted him to regret every word, every syllable, every letter of that fuckin challenge. I wanted him to beg for my forgiveness for daring to challenge me like I was some weak ass nigga who hasn't had put his ass into a coma on numerous occasions. Lágrimas de prazer (Tears of Pleasure) poured from his eyes with every stroke and I decided to torture him in a different way....

I kissed across his well-defined chest, licked across every single one of his abs, kissed the head of his red dick before moving to his ass. Ricardo's hole stared back at me, it was as if it knew exactly what I was about to do as he closed back to virgin tightness. I kissed his hole with more passion than I had ever kissed Ricardo and I heard him starting to whimper and our eyes connected... my message was pretty clear 'shut the fuck up and let me do what I do'. Ricardo closed his eyes until I bit down on one of his juicy cheeks and I shook my head, I wanted him to watch me while I ate his ass and once we established that little mistake I began working my tongue like a miniature dick, pushing deeper and deeper until Ricardo was crying out in his native tongue of Spanish.

"Madre de Dios!!!" Ricardo said paralyzed with pleasure as I licked up every single drop; my cum, his juices, whatever.... I was hungry and I refused to stop until I fuckin felt like it. "Madre de Dios!!!" Ricardo cried out again. "Madre de Dios, porfavor ayúdame!!! (Mother of God, please help me!!!)" Ricardo said thrashing around but I held him in place.

"That bitch can't save you Cardo..." I said before diving back in, I knew I would have to beg for forgiveness a little later but when I was in this mode I said some pretty fucked up shyt.

"Dro... Dro... DRO.... ALEANDRO... I... I.... I... NEED YOUR DDDIIICCCKKK!!!!" Ricardo begged and I looked up at him and smiled.

"Eu não entendo o que você está dizendo... (I don't understand what you are saying)" I said before licking around his hole again. See me and Ricardo were teaching each other our native languages he spoke Spanish and I spoke Portuguese, though the were similar in some aspects they were still difficult to learn so we figured the best way to learn from one another was through sex. "Implorar por isso (Beg for it)." I said licking up and down his dick.

"Eu preciso disso... Eu preciso do seu pau. (I need it... I need your dick.)" Ricardo said and I decided to taunt him, I rubbed my dick against his hole until the thick head was covered in white cream.

"Venha cavalgar meu pau. (Come ride my dick)." I said getting out of bed and moving to the couch in our room, Ricardo walking over to me was almost funny enough to make me laugh, but I knew that would kill the mood so I remained completely stone-faced as he limped over to me. Ricardo moved to ride my dick but just as he began to lower himself down on ten inches I stopped him. "Fique de joelhos. (Get on your knees)." I commanded and Ricardo looked at me and smiled. Once he was on his knees I let my dick rest on his lips but every time he'd try to take it in his mouth I'd pull away.

"Por favor..... (Please)?" Ricardo said and I rubbed his face gently before shoving my entire dick in his mouth, I was playing a dangerous game giving Ricardo that much control but I couldn't resist his head game was splendid and when he asked like that I couldn't refuse him. I fucked his face roughly, balls smacking his chin, his nose brushing against the neatly trimmed bush of hair at the base on my dick, and my hand on the back of his head trying to push him further.

"Get up....." I said pulling him to his feet and kissing him, I could hints of my dick on his tongue and that alone made me want to fuck him. "Are you ready to cum?" I asked and Ricardo nodded his head weakly. "Aight well you gotta do it yourself....." I said smirking because he was definitely going to make himself nut, just not with his hands. We move back to the couch and Ricardo climbed on my dick, I let him get comfortable before pulling him down for one last kiss.

"Dro...." Ricardo whimpered and I knew he was close, I didn't speak... I didn't have to because we could read each other perfectly, one thing about Ricardo was he was extremely flexible so with a little help I was able to push Ricardo down just enough where he could take his own dick in his mouth, it took some effort but soon enough he was bobbing on his own dick while I started fucking him relentlessly. I couldn't tell y'all if it was my dick or his mouth but within seconds Ricardo was nutting in his face and creaming on my dick and just the sight of him covered in his own nut was enough to drive me crazy. I became possessed as I licked and sucked every single drop from his face and fed it back to him, never once losing my rhythm; Ricardo became limp in my arms and I knew he was spent... I picked him up and carried him back to our bed before walking into our master bathroom and grabbing a washcloth; I used my tongue to clean up most of the mess and the rag to get whatever I missed. But as I walked out the room Ricardo curled up into a little ball and began snoring.... God, there's no telling what would happen if I were to go all out.

"So it that what y'all do when my nephew is gone? Fuck like animals and walk around naked?" Rico asked as I walked into the kitchen after a quick shower.

"Come on Rico don't act like you don't walk around your place naked." I said looking through the cabinets for a glass.

"Actually I don't, I'll walk around shirtless but that's about it.... I mean what's the point of walking around naked if there's no one around to admire my beautiful body?" Rico asked smirking and I guess he had a point.

"Do you plan on finish telling me what happened with you and that dude I set you up with? I mean I thought y'all were vibing but here you are sitting in my kitchen in a shirt and some boxers drinking up my orange juice when you should be out fuckin something." I said looking at him and Rico got up from his seat, walked across the room and punched me in the chest. "YO WHAT THE FUCK!"

"NIGGA HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU GOING TO SET ME UP WITH A BOTTOM THAT DOESN'T SUCK DICK! LIKE HOW DOES THAT EVEN EXIST IN THE REALM OF LOGIC!!!! We were talkin and shyt he was like 'I don't suck dick, it's nasty but you can eat my ass' like bitch WHAT! Do you see this?" Rico said pulling his dick from his boxers and waving it around. "This was meant for suckin and fuckin, and I'm the type of dude who loves eating ass but I'm not that generous if I'm eating your ass then you're suckin my dick PERIOD!"

"Damn bro I didn't even know he was like that... I would've been pissed too." I said feeling lowkey bad for my bro. "Rico man you work too much, I'm sure there are some fine ass dudes down in San Antonio, hell Texas in general that at the very least pique your interest.... Aww, I forgot you're picky as fuck." I said smirking.

"Bitch I ain't picky... I'm just not going to be driving dudes back in forth like a fuckin Uber. I know it sounds fucked up but if I gotta pick you up and bring you to my house every time I get horny then it's not worth the effort. I just want a dude that's about his business, is that too much to ask for... see if these niggas don't tighten up I might just go back to pussy." Rico said sadly. "Sidebar... should I go check on that nigga Ricardo because it sounded like you were up there killing that nigga and as a Federal Agent I would be extremely negligent in my duties if I were to allow you to get away with murder, best friend or not." Rico said.

"Nah he's fine...he just needs a few days to recover." I said smiling. "Have you ever considered dating a cop?" I asked and Rico looked at me like I had just said something offensive about his mom.

"Cops are some of the biggest hoes in the world, so fuck no I'd never date a cop.... then again the ones that I've fucked with, in the past do got some of the best ass... but nah I can't do it." Rico said shaking his head.

"Aight well that's what happens when you're picky.... but look I wanna run something by you real quick, as my best friend I feel like I can ask you this and it not get weird... I want you to have a threesome with me and Cardo." I said looking in his eyes and for the first time in the twenty plus years that I've known him Rico was speechless and I honestly couldn't tell what he was thinking...........................

****** QUESTIONS ******

1) Who should get the next two chapters; Adrian, Amaury, Ricardo, Valentino, or Rockstar?

2) What SUPPORTING characters do y'all wanna hear from in the future?