Alejandro 13

I'm not saying that I was high as fuck... but I am saying that I'm almost 87% sure that the damn walls were moving, look I rarely smoked but when I did weed tended to hit me hard as fuck, I blamed Rico for this because he was the only person who could convince me to smoke. That had been my nigga since forever and just like I had ways of making him do crazy shyt; jumping out of an airplane, swimming with sharks, skinny dipping in the mall fountain.... Rico was my right hand and even though we didn't see each other as much as I would like whenever I needed him he was always there for me. Another reason I rarely smoked was because I would get in a 'fuck all night' type of mood, knowing full well I had business to take of tomorrow morning but at this point, I was about to say fuck it because MFL was looking good as fuck..... MFL means My Forever Love, and that's exactly what Ricardo was, that dude was just..... I got up and walked across the room to my little brother Amaury and whispered something in his ear and after a brief conversation, he finally agreed under a few conditions.

"Baby, I don't feel good, can you help me upstairs?" I whispered in Ricardo's ear and even though I couldn't see his face I could tell by his body language he was annoyed by me interrupting his conversation with Nova. "Please?" I said and Ricardo help me up to our room, and by help I mean he walked in front of me and didn't help me at all. When we got up to our bedroom I locked the door because little did he know he wasn't leaving this bitch until the sun was up.

"Aight so what's wrong with you....." Ricardo said walking over to me and checking my eyes and placing his hand on my forehead. "I told you about smoking Dro, you know how you get and you know that....." I pressed my lips to his and gripped his ass tightly.

"You were talking so much shyt earlier Cardo and now that we're alone the only thing that I wanna know is why you're still wearing clothes." I said just before nibbling on his bottom lip.

"Alejandro, you do realize there's a house full of people downstairs who came to see you and celebrate your birthday right?" Ricardo asked, but even as he said it his clothes were coming off which told me that he really didn't give a fuck who was downstairs.

"I told Amaury to slowly get rid of them, besides I'm pretty sure they knew what was up the second I lured you up here." I said kicking my pants off and picking him up. Despite the fact that I had been drinking, there was no alcohol in the world that was more intoxicating to me than the taste of Ricardo's skin... it was like a drug that I was addicted to, a beautiful mix of vanilla, honey, milk, and Henny.....

There were no words to be spoken, I just kissed across his chest while my fingers teased his ass gently, every nerve in my body was screaming for me to go hard; Ricardo loved rough sex and I loved fuckin him roughly.... but tonight was different, I could just see it in his face that he wanted them long slow strokes. The kind of strokes that made you cry, the kind of strokes that made his ass grip my dick so tightly that every time I pulled my dick out it was coated in a thick white cream.... but that would come later, right now I had to taste his ass.

I turned Ricardo over on his stomach and marveled at the sight before me, his ass was perfect... literally, there was no other word that I could use to describe it, biting down gently Ricardo's ass arched perfectly and I knew that he wanted some dick... he'd just have to be patient. I pushed his cheeks apart and let my tongue dance around his hole... then watched his ass begin to tremble with anticipation.

I dove in and move my tongue around once.... I could feel Ricardo growing frustrated so I gave him just enough tongue to keep him sated before slowing down just enough to start pissing him off again. I ate his ass until he was begging for the dick, I was ready as well but there was still one last thing I needed to do... I got up and walked over to the mini fridge; mainly we used it because Julio always wanted applesauce before bed and I hated walking downstairs so we kept a fridge in here for those occasions when we were being lazy... but I digress, I pulled out an ice tray and walked back over to Cardo who was still waiting with his ass in the air.

"What are you about to do with that?" Ricardo asked as if I haven't done this a million times before. I smiled as I took out a piece of ice and started rubbing it around his hole, once he was moaning loudly I pushed the pieces of ice inside him and massaged his walls until there was nothing left. "Dro please stoppp...." Ricardo begged and I was taught to always finish something once I started. Eleven more times I tortured him until he was cumming on the sheets from nothing but the ice fuckin he had just received.

"Ayy Dro we got a situation down here....." Rico said from outside my door and I swear I wanted to kill him and whoever was causing trouble. I ran to the door and cracked it just enough so that he could see my face and nothing else.

"Is anyone dying?" I asked and he shook his head. "Is anyone fighting?" I asked quickly because my dick needed to be inside Ricardo five minutes ago.

"Well....." Rico said but I told him to handle it and slammed the door in his face. I walked back over to Ricardo who was now playing with his ass... two fingers moving around doing what my dick should be doing. I took my thick ten-inch dick and smacked his hand away, Ricardo turned his head and smiled.

"Oh, so you like that shyt....." I said moving to the head of the bed and running my dick across this lips, Ricardo stuck his tongue out and I smack his tongue with my dick before pushing half of it in his mouth. Bar none Ricardo gave the best head, I mean I was literally standing there like a virgin receiving his first BJ the way my face was contorted.... and the fact that he didn't stop even when I tried pushing him off my dick let me know he was playing a dangerous game of winner takes all... Fine if that's how he wanted to be then I would play along with him. I grabbed the back of his head and pushed my entire dick in his mouth, I thought that would cause him to ease up but I should've known better because after a few seconds I could feel his tongue tickling my nuts.......

If y'all know a little bit about me, then y'all know that busting that first nut was like a shot of adrenaline in my body... most niggas needed a second but once I got that first nut it only made my dick harder, so as my cum slid down Ricardo's throat I grabbed his hair roughly, pulled his head back and stuck my tongue in his mouth. Our kiss led to Ricardo on top of me, the head of my dick teasing his hole.

"So remember our deal?" I asked kissing his chest, as the head of my dick entered his ass and he nodded. "Aight so check it.... I uhh fuck..... I want to have a threesome." I said and Ricardo stopped with my dick halfway inside of him. "Hear me out I've never had a threesome and I figured we have enough time under our belt where we can experiment a little." I said licking his nipples.

"I'm down.... I get to pick the person though." Ricardo said and I placed my hands on his shoulders and pulled him down on my dick.

"This isn't a negotiation Cardo, this is my show.... I'm picking the person and I'm picking the setting, all you gotta do is be there." I said ramming my dick in his repeatedly. To be honest, I'd probably end up letting him pick the person, I just knew Ricardo loved that dominate shyt, that was evident by how his dick was shooting cum all over my chest when I TOLD him how we were going to proceed with this threesome. Now that we got that out the way, there was no more words that needed to be spoken, Ricardo's eyes rolled into the back off his head as I continued to thrust my dick inside of his warm, tight, creamy ass.

I reached up and placed my hand around his neck and applied a little bit of pressure, just enough for him to black out and lose control as more cum shot from his dick. We rolled over and I was on top, hitting him with them long dick, long strokes and I knew Ricardo was loving every second... then he fucked up.

"Is that all you got?" Ricardo asked and I our eyes connected; I stopped fuckin him and got up, I walked over to the dresser and pulled out a hair tie, then pulled my hair into a sloppy ponytail and looked at him, the fear in his eyes was paramount as he knew that once I put my hair up then all bets were off.... no mercy, no begging, no crying would stop me from fucking him so good that his ass was going to be sleep for the next twenty-four hours..................