Olyver 65

I was getting too attached, I was laying in Rico's bed; my back was against Sage's chest while Rico laid across my lap, and I was running my fingers through Rico's soft hair. forreal I was comfortable... I didn't want to move but this isn't what I was being paid to do. My orders were simple, keep Rico off Tristan's plan and if necessary eliminate him.... that was my specialty, killing men and making it look like an accident. But Rico was different than any of my other targets, they never made me smile the way he did, I never waited by the phone hoping they'd call like I did with Rico. I never got butterflies in my stomach from a smile the way I did with Rico and THE SEX!!!!! Like I said I was getting too attached and it was getting to the point where I was starting to have second thoughts and that indecisiveness could end up getting me killed or worse arrest. I needed to talk to Tristan, he was the closet thing I had to a brother... his dad raised me to be a killer, kept me from going hungry, taught me everything I knew and the best way I knew to pay him and his family back was completely and unwavering loyalty. But this shyt was getting old, I was at a point in my young life where I just wanted peace... I had enough money to just relax and I can't tell you the last time I stayed in my actual house... I missed my fuckin bed. My thoughts were starting to wander in different directions when Rico turned to me, he didn't say a word he just lifted his head and started kissing me, and just like that, I was at peace........

"Ayy we're about to break off real quick, we should be back in like twenty minutes." Rico said getting up and pulling me to my feet, once he grabbed a couple of those big fluffy ass robes and we walked out to the balcony. "So how was it?" Rico said pulling a blunt from the pocket of the robe he was wearing.

"Ya boys dick is deadly...... we have to make this a routine every time he comes and visits." I said smiling, Rico looked into my eyes and leaned in slowly. Once our lips connected we stood there under the lights of the city just kissing, my biggest weakness is a passionate kisser and Rico was.... simply amazing.

We ended up in one of the chairs, Rico was on my lap, his tongue was in my mouth and I'll admit my dick was rock hard against his ass. I didn't even mind the cold, just being this close to Rico, there could be a blizzard going on and I wouldn't have even noticed. Rico began to untie my robe and then proceeded to kiss all across my chest, I was stuck because the contrast between the cold wind and his warm mouth was giving my body and indescribable sensation. Rico continued down my body until my dick was in his hand, I watched as he began stroking my dick slowly and kissed the tip.

Getting head while smoking a blunt was one of my favorite pass times, if you're ever stressed and wanted to be totally at ease, that's the perfect remedy. Rico took his time, he wasn't in a rush for me to nut, it was like he just wanted me to enjoy the feeling of his mouth around my dick. I closed my eyes and continued smoking while running my fingers through his hair, Rico licked from base to tip, took my nuts in his mouth, and started suckin them gently. Our eyes met and he winked arrogantly...

I pulled his head up and started kissing him once again, Rico grabbed the back of my head as I lifted his robe and started palming his ass... His ass was perfect for backshots, muscular and fat at the same time, I could barely hold all of it in my hand as he began bouncing on my lap letting me know exactly what he wanted.

"Put it in." I commanded as I hit the blunt again, I was feeling myself slip into another state of being as the weed began to course through my body. Rico reached down and grabbed my dick, I looked into his eyes as he lowered his ass around my dick and I diverted my eyes so I could watch my dick disappear into his ass. Rico held onto my shoulders as he began bouncing on my dick, again it seemed like his goal wasn't his pleasure but mine.... he wanted me to enjoy the feeling of his ass wrapped tightly around my dick, the warmth of the inside and the cool breeze that followed whenever he went up. It was something that I had never experienced before, it was like Rico was using the elements to turn good sex into a life changing experience.