Stefano 85

All I wanted to do was get back to Adrian but it seemed like some otherworldly force was trying to prevent that from happening. First was the dreams, despite the brave face I put on for Adrian, what happened to me was really fuckin with my head... like keeping me up at night type of shyt, I was afraid to tell him because I didn't want him to think I blamed him for what happened because I didn't. The dreams led to me waking up late and missing our shoot around, we were in Charlotte for a game and missing some vital information about the game which caused us to lose.... I was fuckin horrible, 8 POINTS!!! I hadn't scored eight points since elementary school, by far the worst game of my career.... Oh and to make matters even worse nature decided to be a bitch and throw an off-season tropical storm to batter the east coast, which meant.... you fuckin guest it, we were stuck in Charlotte for at least two more days, because it was too dangerous to fly. I'm not even going to mention Rockstar sitting in the front row laughing at me the whole time because at the end of the day, I had the person he wanted...... After the game we were talking to some of the Hornets players when one of them walked over to me, his name is Danilo Sullinger, he had been embarrassing me all night, he dapped me up and told me to keep my head up but there was this condescending tone to his voice that caught my attention.

"Don't worry, I'll be more focused next time we played." I said with a confident smile on my face, despite my humble demeanor off the court when I was in my element the real me came out. "And just know I'm getting your ass back from that dunk." I said knowing damn well my ass was going to be trending on Twitter and not for the right reasons.

"If you say so... but what are y'all going to do? It's getting pretty bad out there and from what I've been hearing it's only gotten worse...." He asked and I shrugged. "Well some of your teammates are coming to my place, I got plenty of room and it's better than staying in a shitty hotel." He said and I really wasn't sure until my boy Mike walked over to us.

"Ayy so the plan is to go back to the hotel and get my shyt, then I'll be over... you coming Stefano?" He asked and if he was going I would feel much more comfortable. Now granted I really didn't know this dude like that but my options were limited and I despised staying in hotels, that was one of the downsides of my job.

"Yeah...." I said feeling eyes on me and I looked around and saw Rockstar glaring at me, we stared at each other for what seemed like an eternity before Mike tapped my shoulder breaking our intense staredown.

"Don't worry about that nigga... look I'm going to go back to the hotel and get our stuff, you can ride with Danilo to his house, it don't make sense for us to both go plus there's something I gotta do.... aight I gotta handle the press." Mike said walking off, I looked at Danilo who was in the middle of an interview, I looked over in Rockstar's direction but he was gone... I just wished it was that simple to get him out of my life completely......

After showering and doing some interviews, I was heading out to the parking garage where Danilo was waiting; dude was flashy... that's all I'm going to say. He waved me over to his all-black G-Wagon Brabus and opened the passenger door, I looked around and saw two of my teammates walking over in this direction and I let out a sigh of relief.... it's just one night, I said to myself as I slid in the passenger seat and my teammates got in the back. The entire ride I listen to the three of them clown around, they all seemed familiar with each other and from what I was hearing Danilo was a good dude.... but the only thing on my mind was the desire to pull out my phone and call Adrian, to see his face, to hear his voice.....

"Pick any room, my house is your house...." Danilo said hanging his jacket up and my teammates ran to find their rooms while I hung my jacket up. "You just going to stand in the doorway?" Danilo asked with a smile on his face.

"My bad..." I mumbled quietly. "It's just I wasn't expecting.... all of this." I said looking around at the massive house.

"Ayy I enjoy my space, growing up having to sleep in a room the size of a broom closet with three cousins, I think you can understand the need for... all of this." He said copying my exact tone. "You might wanna go find your room before Mike gets here and you get stuck with the smallest room." Danilo said walking off. I really couldn't tell the difference between the rooms they were all pretty much the same so it really didn't matter which room I got all I cared about was that the beds were way better than those stiff-ass hotel beds.