Ricardo 27

Adrian was pissed but I really didn't give a fuck because he was warned how I rolled, after dropping Julio off with Rico I put Adrian's ass to work, starting off with a five-mile run, followed by a three-hour warmup session, then the real training began. He hemmed and hawed about not having to put up with this bullshyt but still did everything I told him to do, I was still trying to figure him out... it was clear that he was fuckin with Rockstar but I didn't know how to talk to him about it. The old me would've been extremely blunt and just called him out but now that I've matured I knew how complex and stressful figuring out your sexuality could be especially at his young age. Adrian reminded me a lot of myself; mad at the world, very disrespectful, and forced to go stay with a relative to help me get my shyt together but Adrian was lucky, when it comes to mentors I couldn't think of anyone better than Alejandro, I was stuck with my big cousin Enzo and that dude was crazy as fuck, speaking of him I should really call but I'd do that later right now my focus was on breaking Adrian physically since he wanted to get suspended from school.

"I don't know why Dro left me with you, this shyt is torture." Adrian said wiping his face with a towel. "Don't you gotta go pick up your son or something, why don't you hop off my dick and go be a parent."Adrian said staring at me like he was ready to start swinging, God I hope I wasn't as bad as him when I was his age. "You know.... Tristan told me about you, how you were before you got with Dro, bussin it open for everybody; brothers, best friends, fathers and son, cousins.... Cardo didn't discriminate, he took pride in being a walking cumdump." Adrian said and I smiled.

"I fucked a couple sisters and moms too.... but now I take pride in being your brother's personal cumdump, now are you finished because we got somewhere we need to be." I said which caught him off guard because I guess he was expecting a different reaction. Adrian bitched the whole way to the car and then the whole ride to the gym, then outta nowhere he just stopped talking; Adrian just like his brother couldn't hide his anger, something he had seen on his phone had pissed him off to the point that he stop talking which told me just how pissed he was.

"I hope it wasn't hard to find this place, I've been here a few weeks and I still have trouble finding the place." Stefano said walking over to me smiling.

"Nah I've been here a lot so it wasn't difficult for me, so what exactly is it that you need help with and how do you wanna go about it? I can have a diet set up for you and everything by the end of the week so let's get a feel about.... what your goals... are." I said my voice trailing off as Stefano tried his hardest to keep his eyes off of Adrian.

"Umm yeah.... I just wanna start off with getting my cardio up, I know the NBA is a lot faster than college so I wanna be ready for the quickened pace once the preseason starts and I'm happy with the weight that I'm at now so I wanna maintain this weight if that's possible." Stefano said glancing at Adrian on more time.

We got to work devising a workout plan for Stefano which was simple enough since it was mainly cardio and core exercises, what made the process longer than it needed to be was Adrian. It seemed like every three seconds he'd walk over to me and ask when are we leaving and each time I gave him the same answer 'when I'm finished' which seemed to fuel his anger, even more, I don't know why Dro thought I could help this kid because he had some serious anger issues.

"Tomorrow around noon we can start your routine and go from there... I'm just warning you in advance I take my job very seriously and I don't have time for games. So if you're going to be out partying, cheating on your diet, basically wasting my time I have no problem cutting you as a client." I said looking in his eyes.

"You don't have to worry, I literally come from nothing and I refuse to go back to that so if I gotta give a little sweat and soreness to maintain this lifestyle I think it's a fair trade. I'll see you tomorrow." Stefano said dappin me up and I walked over to Adrian who had reached Dro levels of anger which was kinda scary.