Rico 76

I didn't get nervous easily but looking at Olyver was difficult... my heart was racing, it felt like someone had reached inside my body and had an ironclad grip on my stomach, it was becoming difficult to breathe.... But I held his gaze because from the look in his eyes, whatever he was about to tell me was something serious and I couldn't get distracted, still, I couldn't fight the other feeling that was happening, smelling his cologne, looking at his chocolate skin... It had woken my dick up and I just wanted this conversation to be over so we could.... it was like that threesome with Dro and Cardo never happened and I hadn't busted a nut in years when it's only been a few hours. Olyver opened his mouth to speak but then closed it, he was having trouble finding the words.... it was almost as if he was afraid to tell me what he was thinking, afraid to tell me where he's been these past few days. I needed him to relax because I knew I wouldn't be able to relax until he did, so I leaned over and took his face in my hands, leaned in, and started kissing him.... That seemed to do the trick because when we broke apart he took a deep breath and the tension in his shoulders seemed to slowly dissipate.

"I went looking for my family.... that's why I've been gone these last few days." Olyver said quietly and I waited... I didn't want to break up his concentration because I could see that what had happened was still fuckin with him. "I've been looking for my birth mother since getting back to New York and I.... I found her." Olyver said shaking his head.

"Damn, that's wassup... do you plan on reaching out to her?" I asked and he seemed to tense up all over again.

"I went to her house, I found out she lives in Society Hill in Philly.... I walked all the way up to the door and then I bitched out.... I turned around and damn near ran up outta there. I hopped in my car, drove off, and never looked back." Olyver said as his voice trembled a little. I knew Society Hill was one of the richest neighborhoods in Philly so that was a long way from the woman who sold her son to someone for a bag of crack. "I had everything already planned out, from what I was going to say, to her counter-arguments, and what I would if she refused to talk to me.... all that planning and I just......"

"Ayy man, I get it.... there have been plenty of times when I've wanted to pull up at my dad's spot and go off, cuss him out, beg for some type of attention, ask why me and Javi weren't enough for him. Don't tell anybody but there was this FBI Agent I was fuckin with that I had checking up on him from time to time, but I know how difficult reaching out can be especially when you were the one who was wronged." I said knowing the pain of a parent not wanting you and but for Olyver it was worse because of all the shyt he went through, at least I had my mom and Javi.... he didn't have anyone.

"I'm pretty sure that's illegal but I don't blame you.... but I feel like a bitch, I was right there.... I'm a cold-hearted nigga.... I've done some crazy shyt in my life, but when it comes to facing my mom... I just revert back to that child I was crying for her to come back as she ran off to get high. That's why I've been ghost these last few days... I don't want you thinking that it has anything to do with my feelings towards you." Olyver said smirking and turning away from me.

"Ayy I've been chillin... haven't thought about you once." I said playfully. "Nah in all seriousness, I was worried... I had to go out and have myself a little threesome to take my mind off of missing you and no lie that shyt worked until I got back here, then I started thinking about all the times we chilled in here... the conversations we've had.... the kisses we've shared... that shyt hit me hard as fuck and then I really started missing you like crazy." I said truthfully.

"Not going to lie I was missing you too.... there were a couple of times I started to call you, I have about a hundred messages I've deleted, I've looked at the pictures we've taken, the stupid videos we made..... a bunch of shyt but I knew I had to handle this alone." Olyver said.