Ricardo 12

There were multiple fires that needed to be put out at this party; Cam and Liberty were arguing, Julio and JD were fighting, I was almost certain that Chewie and Domo were about to throw blows, Adrian had disappeared off with Tristan, and Rico was sitting in the corner with his hand planted firmly on his gun..... while all this was going on Alejandro stood off to the side with that stupid high look on his face and every few minutes his hand would adjust his dick letting me know he was horny. Most of these situations could work themselves out; what Cam and Liberty had going on was none of my business (though I was hoping that Cam would grow tired of her shyt and drag her), Julio and JD were now playing as if their fight never happened, Devin was playing peacemaker between his brother and Chewie, Rico.... well he was still ready to start shooting and I still wondered how he ever made it to become an FBI agent. But the thing that bothered me the most was Tristan and Adrian, which is why I went to Amaury for help.

"Come on Cardo why can't we just let them talk?" Amaury complained. "Look if Adrian is involved in that mess that's his dumbass fault, I'm tired of having to clean up his messes." Amaury said looking past me at Nova.

"Fine.... I'll go see what they're talking about, but a word of advice since its clear that you're crushing on Nova, my advice is simple just talk to her without looking thirsty in fact you should probably seem uninterested while dropping hints at the same time." I said smirking at the confused look on his face.

"Man I know how to talk to girls." Amaury said.

"And that's your first mistake... she's not a 'girl' that's a grown woman..... one you learn the difference you'll be fine." I said walking off, when I got into the kitchen Tristan and Adrian were still in the backyard talking and it seemed innocent enough but I still didn't trust Tristan, maybe that had a lot to do with his history with Dro, and the blatant disrespect he showed Dro when he tried to fuck me when me and Dro first started dating.

"Ricardo.... I still see you hate me for the incident that took place when we first met." Tristan said snapping me out of my daze. "Come on it's time to let the past be the past, me and Alejandro have moved past it, don't you think we should too." He said looking at me and I saw nothing but the devil in his eyes.

"It's not just the fact that you're disrespectful Tristan... it's the fact that you're manipulative, I mean how long are you going to hold the fact that you went to jail for Alejandro over his head?" I asked and Tristan smirked, when they were younger there was this whole situation with this dude named Jupiter and a couple other people Alejandro saved his uncle's life by killing some dude and Tristan took the fall for his nephew... even though they were about the same age Tristan, from what Dro said had always looked out for him and Dro felt like he owed Tristan mainly because Tristan was always bringing it up.

"I'm over it... me and my nephew are even, you seem to be the only person holding on to that old shyt Ricardo. Look I'm only here to celebrate with Alejandro and bond with Adrian... they're my family and I wanna spend time with them." Tristan said.

"What about Amaury? He's your nephew too and yet I don't think I've seen you say one word to him since you got here." I asked and Tristan shrugged.

"Amaury doesn't want anything to do with me and I'm tired of trying... that boy has always been soft though, he doesn't have that DeLeon heart like Alejandro and Adrian." Tristan said. "But little Julio.... I can see a fire burning in that boy." Tristan said looking somewhere off to the side behind me and when I turned around Julio was standing on JD's back and he was inches away from pulling the cake off the table.

"AHT AHT!!!" Vanessa said strutting into the kitchen and JD started pouting because he knew had been caught. "Just as sneaky as your damn dad, Cardo we're about to go did you still want us to take Julio for the night?" Vanessa asked.