Rockstar 49

When I saw Adrian with that bitch ass nigga, I experienced a lot of different emotions; the first was murderous rage like who the fuck did this nigga think he was kissing up on my dude? I wanted nothing more than to start shooting but I didn't want to hit Adrian, so I had to resist the urge to commit yet another murder. The next emotion was regret, I wouldn't even be in this position if I didn't agree to Sweetpea's stupid ass plan and now I was running the risk of losing my dude to some rookie NBA player who hasn't even touched an NBA court yet. Then came shame, I know Adrian must've heard about my potential baby with Trish and that shyt probably hurt more than anything.... it's not even like we planned to have the kid, it was literally on some drunk shyt and now I was in a position I definitely wasn't ready for. Then came anger again as I watched the dude touch Adrian's face and say something to him.... the way Adrian looked at him made me sick to my stomach because in all the months that we were together Adrian never once looked at me the way he looked at dude. The dude said something to Adrian before getting in the car and pulling off, Adrian looked at me before heading up the driveway... why the fuck did he have an overnight bag? I started after him and Adrian looked back, he didn't say anything so I guess he wanted me to follow him inside... I got to the door and right as I was about to walk in Amaury put his hand on my chest stopping me.

"You've hurt my brother way too much to think you're about to walk up in here and do that shyt again. I can just look at you and tell you're going to try some weak ass line to get him tangled right back up in your web.... You got a whole girl and a kid on the way so you need to be with them and leave my brother the fuck alone." Amaury said and I smirked.

"Adrian always said you were the softest out of the three of y'all." I said looking into his eyes and I expected to see anger in his eyes but there was something else... something primal, like a sleeping beast who woke up thirsting for blood.

"Amaury!" A booming voice said from the house and a shadow appeared behind him, but this shadow was massive, the shadow came into focus and there was a brown-skinned dude standing behind Amaury. He was an older dude but he looked like he punched bricks for a living, I wouldn't be surprised if this nigga lived in a gym. The man said something to Amaury in Spanish and Amaury nodded and moved out the way. "Adrian is up in his room.... leave the door open." The man said and I nodded.

I got up to Adrian's bedroom and he was in his bathroom with the water running.... his room smelled like him, that sweet but masculine cologne he was always wearing. I sat on his bed and waited I wasn't even sure what I was going to say to him, I should cuss his ass out for having that nigga over here, maybe I should apologize for this whole situation with Trish. Adrian walked back into his room with his toothbrush in his mouth, his eyes told me he was pissed but there was a small glimmer in his eyes that told me he was happy to see me.

"Stefano's dick is bigger and thicker than yours." Adrian said before turning around and walking back into his bathroom. He was looking for an argument but I wasn't going to give it to him, at least not while that massive ass dude was creeping in the hallway like I couldn't hear his heavy ass footsteps pacing around.

"So you fucked that nigga?" I asked quietly and Adrian laughed.

"Nah I wanted to but he was being a bitch... trying to get to know me and shyt, it's kinda cute when you think about it. We did take a shower together and kiss a few times.... but Stefano is too sweet to go any further than that." Adrian said. "I definitely fucked someone else though.... the dick was good as fuck too." Adrian said and I felt my temper starting to flare. "What you mad or something? I really don't give a fuck because you were fuckin someone else too."

"What's that nigga's name?" I asked and Adrian elected to ignore my question. "Fine, I'm just going to beat the fuck outta that nigga Stefano, every time I see that nigga I'm going to beat his ass.... you said he was soft so I know he can't fight." I said and Adrian shrugged. "Adrian you can't be mad... you knew what it was when we got together, you knew I was going to have to do certain things to maintain my career."