Stefano 60

My decision to go into one of the stalls was either sheer madness or a stroke of genius, I say madness because now I was trapped with literally nowhere to go, but the brilliance of my plan was that only one other person could fit in there with me and as luck would have it, the person was Rockstar. Despite my back being up against the wall I was still able to get a few good hits in and what was even better was that his boys couldn't get to me either, well they could but their punches were weak as fuck. I just needed to stall for a little more time because I knew Adrian was probably going to be in here in a second, not that I needed him or anything like that but I knew Rockstar's would more than likely call his boys off because he didn't want to look like a bitch in front of Adrian. Rockstar pushed me up against the toilet and hit me in the ribs a few times, but his punches didn't have much power behind them if this was a one on one fight I would've been rocked his shyt. While we tussled around in the small ass stall one of his boys jumped over Rockstar and punched me on the top of my head, causing me to bite my tongue.... the taste of my own blood did something to me and grabbed Rockstar by the hair (bitch move I know) and slammed his head up against the stall wall.

"YO WHAT THE FUCK!!!!" A voice said and the next thing I knew Rockstar boys were fighting a group of dudes led by Mike and Adrian, there was chaos after that; everyone was just in there fighting each other but I had my sights set on one person. Me and Rockstar traded blows and if I was keeping it real the dude could fight but he was no match for me. Security ran into the bathroom trying to break up the multiple fights that were going on and then the weirdest thing happened.....

"DIOMONI YOU GOOD!!!!" Adrian yelled looking over at his boy who was fighting two dudes who were getting the best of him, it was like a wave a fear quickly spread throughout the room and the dudes who were jumping him jump back with fear in their eyes.

"Yeah I'm good these niggas is soft forreal...." Diomoni said wiping the blood from his mouth. "I've been worse." He said shrugging and I kid you not one of the dudes pissed himself, right there in the bathroom.

"Everybody get the fuck out....." Adrian said and the dudes that came in with Rockstar quickly fled the bathroom, some of them even went as far as to cover their faces as if they didn't want Diomoni to know what they looked like. "Not you.... or you." Adrian said as Rockstar tried to leave. "We're good in here, y'all go on ahead." He said nodding to Diomoni and Mike.

"Nah, I'm good I'm going to sit in here with my bro." Mike said moving next to me and I noticed a flicker of irritation pass across Adrian's face. He looked at me and I knew he wanted me to tell Mike to leave and I really didn't feel like arguing with him at the moment so I turned to Mike and nodded. 'Man, aight but I'm going to be right outside the door." He said walking out of the restroom leaving me, Rockstar, and Adrian alone.

"Why are you looking at me like that? I told you I was going to beat this niggas ass when I caught him, what you thought I was playing?" Rockstar said and I smirked because from where I was standing he needed six other niggas to jump me and they still barely did anything.

"Fuck it... fight. I mean there's no one in here but us. If you feel that strongly about it, I'm not going to stop you but that jumping shyt is weak as fuck and you've been bitchin about this nigga since me and Stefano started talkin so....." Adrian moved to the door and put his back up against so that no one could come in. "Fight.... it's just y'all." Adrian said and I looked at Rockstar and smirked.

"Man I already beat this nigga's ass.... I'm not trying to keep fighting his pussy ass, now let's go, Adrian, we're leaving." Rockstar said moving to Adrian and I moved in between them. "You got two seconds to get out of my way."

"One... Two...." I said stepping closer towards him and I was about to swing on him but Adrian stepped in the middle of us and pushed me back slightly.