Qwell 35

I don't think of myself as a rapper, I'm a poet; the term rapper was too bland, too obvious, but poet.... See I'm the type of nigga to hypnotize you with my words, I can have you stripping to the just the sound of me talking, I can make your legs tremble when I whisper, and if I ever get in the mood I can have you cumming with a single word. I've always had a way with words, add that to my thick New York accent and you definitely might be reconsidering your sexuality. I'm a freak... nah freak wasn't far enough, I'm the nigga that will nut inside of you, suck it out and use the nut as lube for when I go in for round two, I'm the nigga that'll whisper some off the wall shyt in your ear while my dick is in your guts. Since my first time fuckin I've NEVER not had a nigga or bitch cream on my dick, although the first time I was scared as fuck because I didn't know what it was but now.... if you don't cream on my dick I consider myself a failure and luckily for me and you, I've never failed. I'm a thot as well.... it's not that I don't want a steady relationship it's just so far people tend to think I'm out here fuckin an and everybody, sure I've fucked a couple of NBA players, a few dudes in the NFL, some MLB dudes, a couple of rappers and R&B singer, about 139 IG models both male and female, actors, actresses, my lawyer and two of my former bodyguards but that doesn't mean I can be committed to one person it's just hard to find that one person who can tame me.

"Qwell, promise me you won't do anything stupid tonight." Qwen said putting her hair in a bonnet and I really started to clown her but decided against it, even though Qwen was my big sister she was pretty much like my mom... she was the only family I had and I knew every time I walked out the door she was worried that something would happen to me.

"Define stupid.... no, I'm being serious, would you consider me accidentally letting someone take a picture of my dick and posting it all over the internet stupid? Or how about me getting into a club brawl and causing over 10k in damage?" I said smirking and she bit down on the corner of her lip letting me know she wasn't playing with me. "Fine, I won't do anything to embarrass you tonight." I said quietly.

"Thank you...." Qwen said with a sigh of relief.

"Although my nudes leaking wouldn't exactly be embarrassing consider how blessed I am..... AYY WATCH OUT!!!!" I said running across the room as she tried to hit me. "Qwen you're way too uptight, you need to loosen up a little. When was the last time you took some time to yourself?" I asked, knowing that it had been a while since I've seen her take a break.

"I'll take a break when you get a number one....." Qwen said which if Valentino was down I had a pretty good idea of how we could at the very least get to the top three, I started to tell Qwen about my idea but someone started knocking on the door and I knew it was Valentino. I let him in and I noticed how he was staring at Qwen and what was even more troubling was how Qwen was looking at him.

"Ayy...." I said nudging him and he quickly shook his head as Qwen walked to the kitchen. "Are y'all ready?" I asked and he nodded. It wasn't that I didn't want Valentino lusting after my sister, but after the talks we've had I knew he wasn't ready if things were different and he and his ex had broken up I wouldn't be as pressed but his girl died... that's not something you just get over in a few months.

"Come on, they're all downstairs waiting." Valentino said and I nodded. We got to the lobby where; Dro, Javi, Amaury, Echo, and Arion were all waiting. Of course, they were all dressed up and after the success we had on the tour I knew there were all itching to get out and celebrate. "I'm going home next week and I want you to come with me so you can meet my brothers." Valentino whispered and I knew he was referring to the dudes in the group home he was in.

"Hopefully some of them are single because I'm trying to fuck something while we're there." I said and Valentino shook his head, now that nigga knew how I felt when he looked at my sister. "Speaking of siblings.... what's going on with your sister and Venom?" I asked and Valentino looked at me confused. "Well I didn't want to say anything but I'm pretty sure I saw them posted up backstage and it looked like they were flirting, she was blushing and he had his hand under her chin."