Rico 64

WARNING!!! THIS CHAPTER ISN'T FOR THE FAINT AT HEART. IF YOU DON'T ENJOY READING ABOUT FREAKY, RAUNCHY, OFF THE WALL, BORDERLINE DISRESPECTFUL, POSSIBLY ILLEGAL SEX, Then I suggest you just skip this chapter because the second Olyver nodded his head I already knew what the game was..... Now that we got that out of the way, the second Sage dropped his towel, my mouth was around his dick, words couldn't even begin to explain how much I missed that long, fat, uncut dick.... like the veins that popped out of his dick so prominently made me remember why I started fuckin with him in the first place. Not to be left out, Olyver was at my side sharing in the taste of Sage's dick, I could see it in his eyes he was falling in love with the taste so I let him handle it while I moved lower to Sage's sack. This nigga's nuts were massive, like two plums trapped inside a fresh sack of skin. I licked all over them before taking one in my mouth, the moan Sage let out was sexy as fuck; deep and from the soul. He reached over and smacked my ass then turned to Olyver and did the same to him. One thing about Sage is that nigga was a fellatio maestro; so when we made it to the couch and he leaned over and started stroking Olyver's dick, I already knew Olyver was in for the experience of his life.

Sage pushed Olyver over the back of the couch, pushed his legs apart, and temporarily disappeared out of sight, I moved to the front of the couch and placed my dick near Olyver's lips. Any PRO knows what kind of session it's going to be within the first minute and the way Olyver grabbed my dick and started stroking it let me know what kind of time he was going to be on. I grabbed the back of Olyver's head and started fuckin his face, yeah he gagged, yeah he choked.... but he never stopped suckin my dick. Between the moans and gagging, I could see he was enjoying every second of what was happening to him and I was starting to get jealous.

My eyes locked with Sage and then drifted down to his dick.... spoiler alert I was definitely letting that nigga nut in my mouth, Olyver too.... I was a freak with no fuckin morals which was evident by the fact that I let Olyver turn be around so he could eat my ass. I grabbed the back of Olyver's head and forced his face deeper between my ass, I bit down on my lip because I refused to let this nigga know how good his tongue felt in my ass. That sentiment last all of ten seconds before I was moaning loudly, Sage moved in front of me, his big ass dick right in my face and I wasted no time taking all eleven in a half inches in my mouth. Sage sat on the edge of Dro's table and forced my head up and down on his dick, I knew if Dro was here he'd be pissed, I didn't give a fuck my only concern was to give Sage the sloppiest head he's ever received.

Olyver moved around and started topping me off, while Sage leaned over and attacked Olyver's dick; just imagine the sound of three niggas sucking the fuck out of each other's dick, the lapping of three tongues moving in and out of some tight ass. Sage picked me up like I weighed next to nothing and I was about a solid 220 but he easily picked me up with one hand and shoved two of his long, thick fingers inside my ass. My eyes were going everywhere, I was pretty sure Olyver was on his knees slurping Sage's dick, while Sage continued trying this hardest to make me bust already.

I finally slipped from Sage's grasp, my ass was wet as fuck and I was ready for some dick.... but I absolutely refused to get fucked just yet, I grabbed Olyver and pushed him onto the couch. From the few times we've fucked around, I knew exactly where to place my lips to get this nigga moaning like a bitch. The left side of his neck, just below his right armpit, inner thighs (didn't matter which one), the base of his thick dick, that area right below his lip.... All I was doing was kissing this nigga and he was breathing hard as fuck. Sage followed the road map I laid out and Olyver was twisted and turning from the two sets of lips that attacked his body.

"Ho fuck...." Olyver said as precum started leaking from his dick, he was so damn confused as to what to do with his hands that he just grabbed the back of both of our head and started rubbing them. I pushed Olyver's legs apart and stared at his hole.... no matter how many times I've seen this muthafucker I was still amazed at how pretty it looked, tight as fuck and just waiting to be fucked.