Alejandro 77

The mood in my house was extremely somber, except for Julio... his ass was bouncing around eating pancakes not reading the room, but seeing him so innocent brought a smile to my face because he had no idea of the troubles of the world and if I could keep him like that forever I would.... I looked over at Adrian who was silently stirring the soggy bowl of cereal in front of him, he had been doing that for the past twenty minutes or so, constantly looking down at his phone. I knew what was wrong with him, Stefano hadn't been seen in days and if it were up to Adrian, he'd spend all day looking for him. The official story on the news was that Stefano was extremely sick, but I knew better, Adrian had told me his suspicions and I knew he wasn't too far off, I would be speaking to Tristan later today and getting some answers.... That brought me to Ricardo, Tristan was the reason Cardo kept giving me dirty looks and stabbing at his eggs, though he agreed to let me go do to Brazil to handle this family business, he didn't like it and reminded me every chance he got and while I understood his anger, this was the only way. Breakfast ended when Ricardo got up from his seat and grabbed everyone's plates, except for Julio who was working on his third pancake and Adrian disappeared into the living room and a few minutes later I heard the door close.

"You ain't mad at me are you?" I asked Julio, who looked at me then down at his pancakes and pushed them away towards me, then hopped out of his chair like he had an attitude. I shook my head and decided it was probably best to deal with Ricardo because he'd be the most upset and I rather leave here knowing where we stood. "So are we going to talk about this?" I asked walking into the gym.

"What is there to talk about Alejandro? You want to leave, I accept your decision.... as far as I'm concerned this conversation is nearly over." Cardo said walking over to the free weights and staring at them as if he were trying to decide whether he wanted to work out or start tossing them.

"You know it's a lot more nuanced than just me 'wanting to leave' I'm doing this because I really don't see any other option, it's either stay here, do nothing, and risk having to look over my shoulder constantly or go down there for a couple of weeks and try to end this before it can even start." I said knowing that he wasn't trying to hear anything I was saying.

"Obviously there's no changing your mind so I'm not even going to waste my breath, but you do realize you're leaving me to deal with Adrian's situation right? I mean look how he's been acting these past few days... ever since Stefano went missing he's been leaving here early as fuck, not getting home until late as fuck, and when he is here he's barely eating.... School is starting up soon and I'm willing to bet that he's planning on skipping that until Stefano is found and if he's not... how do you think he'll take it." Ricardo said.

"I plan on talking to Tristan later.... if I really am the one calling the shots then he'll have to release him." I said and Ricardo gave me a skeptical look. "It's not all bad though, my cousins will be here tomorrow and you'll finally get to meet the chill side of my family."

"Whatever Dro...." Cardo said turning away from me and I really wasn't feeling this attitude because I've been trying to compromise with him but he refuses to see that I'm trying. I walked up behind him and grabbed his waist. "Take your hands off of me...." Ricardo said gripping my wrist.

"And if I don't...." I said tightening my grip and he somehow managed to twist in my arms and face. "Do something...." I said looking into his eyes............................ "OH FUCK, OH FUCK, OH FUCK!!!!" I said as my whole body swayed as Ricardo attacked my dick, he took my challenge and beat me at my own game. "OH SHYT I'M ABOUT TO CUM!!!" I yelled grabbing the back of his head and fuckin his mouth. I looked down and Ricardo was nutting all over the floor at the same time I was nutting in his mouth... even as I nutted Ricardo didn't let up leaving me stunned.