Chapter 4

"Clean up." He demanded. "Hey. I wanted to ask about Mr.Anderson".She smiled. "After you clean. I'd like some tea and make it boiling." He said walking away. She rolled her eyes. "On second thought, Riley you get my tea. Laura, my feet are killing me." He said. Her face scruntched up. "Do you really want me to touch your feet? Unless you want me to break some toes." She said. He laughed. "No. But its hot." He said fanning himself. "Then take off your jacket." She said. He held his arms out. She took his jacket off for him. He smiled. "I would like to talk to you about something." He said turning to face her as she started on his tie. "About what?" She asked. "Meet me in few." He whispered and took a step back. "Where?" She asked. "My room. This is a private matter."  He said and walked away. She balled her fist and mental punched his back.

"Seriously. What is it with him?" She asked herself as she walked into his room. "Do you know how to knock?" He asked. She rolled her eyes and knocked on the door. "Lynch. You wanted to speak to me?" She rolled her eyes. "Well Miss Sassy. I wanted to offer you an opportunity. I want you to be Lynch's new cover." He said. "No way." She said crossing her arms. "Excuse me?" He asked. "I'm not a doll who you can just play around with. Why would I become the face of someone who took everything I had huh?" She asked. She has a good point but he wasn't gonna give her that one. "Last time I checked, I'm able to do what ever I wanted with any of you. Right now your face is going to sell like Anderson said. So your going to be the cover and that's final." He snapped.

"You know that makes us sound like slaves. I'd rather eat food that has been sitting on the floor for days than be the face of some crap that is going to fall apart within 4 months tops." She said. He forcefully grabbed her. "Let go of me. I'm just telling the truth." She said. "Do you exactly how big my company is? Its big enough for me to sell you off to anyone I please. But here's the thing. You'll do what ever it takes to keep what you have now. All for that woman". He said against her cheek. "That woman happens to be my mom." She said."Didn't ask for your background information. I have everything I need to know about you." He said. This made her stiffen up. "You know nothing about me." She said now clearly angry. "So I think you'll take it?" He smirked. She didn't have a choice. She held her necklace tightly. "Alright." She said lowly. His smirk grew. "But this is all for my mom." She mumbled. "What was that?" He asked. She pushed him off and walked out his room with a fast pace.

"I'm so sorry." Her mom cried. "First dad and now you?" She cried. "Its okay. You have a bright future. Your gonna finish high school and graduate. Then go on to anything you like." She smiled weakly. "Mom please." She begged. "Promise me one day your going to make me a grandma? Live in our home." She said. Laura smiled as tears rolled down her cheek. "What happened to us? It was us against the world. What happened?" She asked. "Life. Apparently mine is up." She said. "Mom."She said. "I promise." She said. Her mom smiled. "I believe in you. And you will one day be the ruler of our kingdom". She said. They always called it that because it had sentimental value. "I love you sweetie. Stay safe. You'll always have me. Right there." She pointed to her heart. She hugged her. She kissed her cheek. "Follow and proceed. You'll never feel like crap after. Just use it. I love you. Promise you'll put it back under our name?" She asked. She smiled and bit her lip. "I promise." She said as teacher flooded her eyes as she heard the machine go flat. She covered her mouth and cried.
"I'll do it. Then, slowly I'll take down Lynch." She said looking at her picture frame. "I'll be sure to get my home back." She said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Comment and Vote!!!!!!!
~Ash♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥